Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: helemon ( )
Date: May 16, 2011 11:00PM

http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/05/16/alan-john-miller-mary-suzanne-luck-jesus-mary-magdalene_n_862384.html
"Just a little over 2000 years ago, we arrived on the Earth for the first time," Miller says on his website. "Because of my personal desire and passion for God, as I grew, I recognized not only that I was the Messiah that was foretold by ancient prophets, but also that I was in a process designed by God that all humans could follow, if they so desired."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: May 16, 2011 11:03PM

LOL, but his thought processes aren't so easy to follow.

Stupid moron.

Date: May 16, 2011 11:05PM

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: May 16, 2011 11:30PM

Seems to me that if an Australian were going to be Jesus, he should at least be one of the native Aboriginal Australians.

Date: May 16, 2011 11:53PM

But then the whites wouldn't accept him. Notice that the guy has grown his hair out and has a slight beard and resembles the Aryan Jesus enough to be more believable. Notice also that he is telling them that any feelings of fear and suspicion that he is a charlatan is bad and that they should open up their emotions to the opportunity of believing he is Jesus.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 12:35AM

Possibly even a Utahn. it's pretty ridiculous, especially when you see those awful Primary pictures they use as visual aids. I need to go stick my finger down my throat when I see them.

Posted by: rogertheshrubber ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 09:49AM

Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: May 16, 2011 11:48PM

This guy needs to have a straight jacket put on him and be permanently put in a padded cell!

Posted by: yeehah ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 09:17AM

Of course Jesus is an Australian! However, I doubt he would be living in Hicksville, Queensland. More like in a 50 million dollar Mansion at Point Piper on Sydney Harbour and driving an Aston Martin, a HSV Grange and a Maloo ute (pickup truck,for you Americans), for when he needs to grab some furniture from Ikea : ) Hell, if I was him, that's what I'd be doing... : )

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 09:45AM

Isn't that what ALL religions do ?

Those people are just a couple of scamming douchebags just like Joe Smith.

Posted by: rogertheshrubber ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 10:04AM

I want to bear my testimony of this man, and anyone who criticizes me is just anti-shrubber.

When I saw this man's picture, it reminded me of the Jesuses I have seen in like, 20 movies. I felt peaceful for like 10 minutes, which I initially thought was just the effect of my morning java, but then I realized

It was the Holy Phantom menace possessing my body, you guys!!! Then I cried and had a really good morning deuce, and felt even more peaceful!!

I learned long ago that all truth comes in momentary bursts of feeling good about completely dubious teachings.

Now I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that this man, even A. John Miller, is the true second coming of a much smaller middle easterner!

(And that makes me better than all of you!! Yay!!!!!)

So, going back to my testimony:

Joseph Smith did more than anyone else for salvation.

A. John Miller just got more people to hear about him in one week than the great saviorprophet did!

So he MUST be the one true god! I'm itching from all the bean fibers I have all over me, so I cannot deny, or I have to let you all cut my throat.

A small caveat: In the same way I know, in the depths of my soul, that Miller's last name is actually Elohimson, I am also damn sure that Mary S. Luck is a freaking imposter. I have seen enough movies and plays to know that Mary Magdalene HAS to look like a blonde version of Keira Knightly. Sorry, Luck! You just didn't make the Spirit move within my bossom.

In the name of Joseph Smith.

Amen

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.