Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: alex71ut ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 05:48PM

Today I feel pretty sad. I'm well-reminded of the bitterness I've felt towards the LDS corporation. I look back at the decisions I made in life. Then I compare them with what would've been different in my life IF the LDS church had been straightforward with me from the beginning. To Monson and others in the leadership I have one message for you today: "f*** you".

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 17, 2011 05:58PM

The Giant A**holes (GAs) have had plenty of time to be honest with the LDS membership. But no they keep on fleecing the brains, times, talents, and energies of the members w/o a single bit of accountability. I hate how there are many young men growing up in the church who'll be taught/raised to sacrifice everything to their kingdom. Then they'll go on missions and come home horny virgins w/o any decent relationships experiences. Some of them will end up marrying self-indulged bit**es because of how the church sets them up for disaster. Then because they didn't use birth control (i.e. more church-induced crappy logic) these bit**es will end up pregnant and then that's where the real theatrics of neverending drama/milking really begin.

Date: May 17, 2011 06:06PM

I'm sorry for being so bitter today. I wish things were different. I wish I had broken free from the mess that I never would've gotten into except for the LDS inc. bullsh**. I see various crossroads in my life and see how differently it could've been had I really set myself free sooner. But alas I accept responsibility for my decisions and have to swallow the bitter parts of the outcome. Some parts of life have been great so its not all bad and it could be worse so I shouldn't complain too much. I'd just like to sincerely wish all of you happiness in your lives in whatever paths you take. And though I'm feeling bitter today I still have faith and hope that the journey ahead in life is full of great potential :)

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 06:18PM

Honesty is not a part of their vocabulary

Posted by: chulotc is snarky ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 06:20PM

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: May 17, 2011 06:26PM

I haven't heard that one before but it made me laugh. I'm now automatically going to think that when I see the term GA's. Just like I always think the Church Office Building looks like a giant penis now that someone mentioned the resemblance to me.

I understand how you feel. It helped me a bit to mentally go back and think of what I'd have done differently, very specifically. so that I don't waste any more time living a life that really isn't me. Like I mentally mapped the path I would have taken, to make sure I know where I'm going. And, I console myself thinking that I'm no longer trapped when I know so many people who are. I have a chance to be happy and free that so many are never going to get. It doesn't make up for the fact I've missed so much but it helps to know I at least escaped.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.