Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: jessica ( )
Date: May 31, 2011 06:09PM

Why are you admitting on your blog you are a spoof? Are you giving up on us?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rogertheshrubber ( )
Date: May 31, 2011 06:10PM

I don't see it. He just says he got hacked. The satire will continue, I am sure.

He says he deleted whatever comments indicated he was not actually a SP.

Whew!

Let us pray he passes through this trial quickly!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2011 06:12PM by rogertheshrubber.

Date: May 31, 2011 06:12PM

Date: May 31, 2011 06:14PM

Yeah looks like he deleted them all..impostor didn't sound like him anyway, to American.

Posted by: mike ( )
Date: May 31, 2011 06:22PM

Dear Daddy in the clouds,

We pray that our brother from another mother, Pasternoster, will succeed in this harsh trial. That his truth will come out and people leave the cult. May the enemy be whipped, tared and feathered. We also pray we will win the lottery and free margaritas for everyone.

We say this in the name of JC and the boyeez, yeah!

Posted by: rogertheshrubber ( )
Date: May 31, 2011 06:23PM

yes.

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: May 31, 2011 07:44PM

Posted by: paternoster ( )
Date: June 01, 2011 11:01AM

Sorry for the scare everyone. The imposter got me good, but has now simply set up his own blog for the purpose of discussing my blog which couldn't make me happier. In fact in my most humble opinion (and I am very proud of my humility and humble opinions), all blogs should serve the purpose of discussing my blog. If this were done the world would be a much better place and the second coming would be hastened.

With love,

The President

p.s. I would have responded sooner Jessica but cannot post to this forum from home as my IP address is blocked. I think the admins here thought I was a troll back in the day and I'm not sure how to get that changed.

Date: June 01, 2011 11:37AM

A blog to talk about your blog! Why didn't I think of that? LOL!

So glad the good work will continue, the second coming will indeed be hastened! What's the next topic of discussion?

Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: June 01, 2011 11:11AM

Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: June 01, 2011 11:38AM

Brother Paternoster is so humble, he won't even take the time to mention that his name was spelled incorrectly on this board. Let's take the time to make sure his name is spelled correctly, lest he be confused with Pastor Pasternoster.

Date: June 01, 2011 11:40AM

Oh my, you are correct Misfit! I apologize profusely!

Date: June 01, 2011 12:30PM

No need to apologize. No offense taken on my part. Paternoster didn't seem to mind, and that would be his place to make the correction or accept your apology.

I'm usually never one to point out spelling errors as long as I can figure out what a person is trying to say - I just wanted to take advantage of a play on words.

Date: June 01, 2011 12:31PM

Quite obviously I'm reading it as he's my pastor, so it can't be a bad thing right? ;)

Posted by: Rod ( )
Date: June 01, 2011 12:41PM

What does it mean if she's yelling out your name in her sleep or during private spousal moments (wink wink)? Is she being touched by the spirit in some way?

By the way, I have a testimony of your calling President. I know that you have been called to lead your stake in these latter days. Your blog is so spiritually uplifting. In the name of JC, amen.

Date: June 02, 2011 10:01AM

Rod, this is a common issue both in my stake and worldwide. Please have your wife come and see me so I can assist her. The addiction recovery class may be necessary.

Posted by: Rod ( )
Date: June 02, 2011 10:34AM

I know she'll be in good hands.

Date: June 01, 2011 01:31PM

Alright I have to admit that the misspelling of my name might just cause me to leave the church, and it will all be Jessica's fault. Hopefully she will visit me in the Telestial Kingdom though and tell me of all the wonderful exalted nights she is having in the Celestial Kingdom of our Lord and Saviour.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: June 01, 2011 01:37PM

I thought if anyone would give me a raging call to repentance, it would be you, brother president.

Props on getting hacked though. That's a major breakthrough. You know you are doing something right, when Satanosaurus comes after you with internet hackers and trolls.

Date: June 01, 2011 03:55PM

Ha ha, fat chance of that happening! My husband and I are hand in hand happily skipping to hell! ;) We may come visit you though, bring you freshly baked cookies or bread, I hear the house next door is for sale--some missionaries came by and converted them or some such nonsense.

Date: June 01, 2011 04:04PM

Do you like pizza? You could come over for dinner. Ah, dinner in hell, it's going to be fun! I'm so glad I offended you now! :)

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: June 01, 2011 02:43PM

It is paternoster. Sorry, I am a Latin teacher and feel compelled to correct anything in Latin LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2011 03:43PM by bona dea.

Posted by: nickerickson ( )
Date: June 01, 2011 03:24PM

Well Prez, hang in there, the one and only Jesus will help you through this trial and bless you for being so faithful in spreading the word as you know it is true!!!!

Date: June 01, 2011 03:32PM

All those in favor of sustaining the real President Paternoster, raise your left arm to the square and sweep your right thumb across your belly as if to disembowel yourself!
Those opposed, get the hell off the internet and shut up!

Posted by: King Benjamin ( )
Date: June 01, 2011 04:04PM

I laughed and laughed while reading his rebuttals to Paternoster's posts. Seriously, it's hilarious. It's like reading a forensic critique of a Three Stooges episode:

"I was taken aback by the sound made when Moe stuck his fingers in Curly's eyes. Fingers contacting eyes would 1)not make that sound and 2)likely cause permanent damage to the eyes. I'm offended that they didn't make this more realistic. And, if, as many claim, The Three Stooges are just joking around, then why don't they put a disclaimer at the beginning of each episode stating so. An innocent passer-by might think they are real."

Posted by: exmollymo ( )
Date: June 02, 2011 10:16AM

To President Paternoster,
What is the address to the fake blog about you? The one the bad guy is writing. I would like to see what lies are being told about you so that I can educate people who may be misinformed about your sacred calling.

Posted by: athreehourbore ( )
Date: June 02, 2011 10:40AM

I think it's a sign that you have Satan and his minions running scared! Why do they persist in fighting against that which is holy and good?

Date: June 03, 2011 08:36AM

Satan will always fight against the truth. Since the foundation of the earth it has been so, but in the millenium things will change.

exmollymo if you click on the link on my latest blog post it takes you to his profile. From there he has a link to his "Fake President" (as he is calling it) blog.

There's actually a really good discussion going on there.

By the way I should mention that this "Fake President" by attempting to be me was actually lying for the Lord. By this we may know he is of the devil - for a true servant of the Lord hath no need to lie or deceive.

Date: June 03, 2011 10:26AM

Are you coming to the pizza party in hell? Inquiring minds want to know!

Date: June 03, 2011 02:30PM

I might be tempted to make a visit from my throne on high. I like my pizzas hot 'n' ready (like my plural wives)

Date: June 03, 2011 02:36PM

I'm glad Little Caesars will be the celestial choice, I'm more of a Papa Johns fan...better ingredients, better pizza. Hell is better you know..come on down, check it out, you'll see.

Date: June 03, 2011 03:06PM

Seriously though, if you're ever in the neighborhood let me know I'll buy you lunch. :)

Posted by: jebus ( )
Date: June 03, 2011 03:15PM

Paternoster;

When the Lord removes Thomas Monson to prevent him from leading us astray, I plan to start a write in campaign on your behalf. The spirit has whispered in my (left) ear that you are next in line.

Posted by: Just Browsing ( )
Date: June 03, 2011 05:15PM

When I lived in England many moons ago -- I knew a Stake President by the name of Paternoster --Lived in the South of England. Are you the same guy ??????

JB

Date: June 06, 2011 11:57AM

Why seek ye the dead amongst the living?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.