Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: June 06, 2011 01:25PM

Nothing would touch the board, this is ONLY for what you see when you go to exmormon.org and then click on everything BUT the BB links. It is hard to find things in the archives and other things, I know, I have to ask Eric for help from time to time when someone is looking for specific info. And it is a real PIA to archive from the BB. Eric thinks this guy can build an easier way for him to do that. Maybe he can build an easy way for us to migrate over all the old posts on the Agora Bio Board too. Right now we have to cut/paste every one and as you can see it is taking a loooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time for us to do them. That would be a major help.

Ya know, we have been trying to do this for, hell, around ten years. Eric and I have been trying to learn but with me so untechie and his time so limited that has kinna been a bust. Once or twice a year people mail and say they will do it for us but when they find out Eric will NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT give them free access into the whole site (Eric wants someone to build a shell then we can move the data ourselves for security) then *POOF* they are gone. So this would be a good way to do it. Eric knows this guy IRL, if we pay him he will actually DO THE JOB. And don't worry, CZ The Quiet Smart Admin will check it well for security issues.

There are some tweaks to this phorum software that would be nice. Most on the admin end. But it would be peachy to know if someone is posting as registered for example. But that is way down the road, main thing is to make everything BUT the board easier to use :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: June 06, 2011 03:28PM

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: June 06, 2011 05:10PM

Posted by: dane ( )
Date: June 06, 2011 07:28PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.