Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 08:58AM

Good Morning Everyone!!! I have no clue what it is like outside today but it is suppose to be cool today and sunny today in Eastern NC. Right now I am in the middle of trying to get ready to go to church and I am really slow today with all the pain my hip is in right now.

Today will be Sunday School, church and then home to do some homework and relax and then back to church for evening service and hang out with the guys in the fellowship hall while the choir practices.

So what is everyone else's plans for the day other than hanging out at the Mormon church.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dennis Moore nli ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 09:09AM

The usual crapola for my first day off- grocery shopping, blah, blah.

Attending Church of The Backyard Garden. Tending to my garden, listening to the birds sing, feed Blue Jays peanuts and watch the airplanes going overhead on their way to LAX. I use the "Planes Free" app and know the airline, altitude, speed, etc. Its really cool.

Absolutely no effing church.

-Dennis

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 09:11AM

I am in Orange Texas for the weekend at a La Quinta overlooking a Pilot truck stop. My little slice of heaven right here. I'm having a lazy morning lurking here and playing eBay.

Posted by: severedpuppetstrings ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 09:12AM

I plan on going into DC to see the cherry blossoms, since I hear they're in peak bloom. Then I'll be going to a poetry reading.

But Yoga first. :-)

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 09:18AM

Namaste in bed.

Im jealous. I've never seen the DC cherry blossoms, I'll bet it's stunning, hopefully the weather works in your favor!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2018 09:19AM by Levi.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 10:23AM

Yeah, cherry blossoms in season sounds really cool.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 10:24AM

I attended worship services yesterday. Today is a free range kind of day. To do whatever I dang well please and wherever the "spirit takes me."

:-)

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 10:40AM

Walking the Seattle MS walk with. my daughter who has it & their family; I think they're Skipping Church to go!

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 12:01PM

Tea with my bestie, hoping to make it home before the April snow de jour gets here.

Posted by: bluebutterfly ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 12:15PM

Catching up on some housework, yardwork, and then later my son's first T-ball game! :-)

Posted by: Joshua Van der Steen ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 12:42PM

I went to a swimming pool this morning, and I swam for two hours.

A zillion times healthier and more useful than sitting for hours on end listening to baloney, and singing praises to cult leaders.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 12:46PM

Coffee with some good friends. Most of the talk was about the Humbolt Broncos bus crash tragedy and the sadness and grief we are all experiencing.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 02:22PM

There are 9 of us at this point at the N. Orange County exmo meeting. The paleontologist came for the second time, and there's still no proof Nephites or Lamanites ever lived in Southern California. But she's keeping her eyes open.

Posted by: Jaxson ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 11:34PM

I was down there for the Angels game this afternoon (Go Ohtani!!!!). I was going to crash the N. Orange County exmo meeting to meet all you heathens and pervs but I just couldn't fit into my morning schedule.

Some other time perhaps.

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 03:31PM

New ecclesiastical hierarchy installed in the ward today.
Out with the old bish in with the new.

I extend my sympathy to the new bishop and company.

Posted by: MeM ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 04:00PM

Great hike this morning. A large lunch and maybe a nap! No Mormon church in sight.

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 04:01PM

Rehearsing for a production of 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame', a show in which the character Frollo is almost *exactly* like Joseph Bishop!!

Posted by: Eric K ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 04:28PM

I recently merged a new jazz group out of 2 groups that both lacked sufficient number of players. We rehearsed for 2 hours this afternoon basically getting to know each other and how we play together. Just got home... We already have 2 gigs at the end of the month. Playing music is far more spiritual than 3 hours of Mormonism.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.