Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: October 11, 2018 11:21PM

"Seriously, Russ...mind if I call you 'Russ'? You know, the way you're talking about me makes it seem like I'm a petty, vindictive, crybaby ego-maniac.

"Honestly, it really doesn't upset me at all when people use the word 'Mormon' to talk about your/my church organization or its members. Really, I don't pout. I don't have a temper tantrum. I don't get into a mood. I don't cry and I don't feel like you haven't defended me, whatever that means. No...don't explain. I don't wanna know.

"Hey, I'm fine with the word Mormon. I'm the loving, forgiving, all-understanding guy, right? You think that it's not enough for me that my name is plastered all over your buildings and you guys say millions of prayers everyday that use my name?

"Did you forget that I had spikes rammed through my hands and feet, a crown of thorns jammed on my head and all that? You think I'm really getting into a snit because people find it easier to refer to your/my organization and members using the word 'Mormon'?

"Give me some credit, Russ. I think I'm pretty mature now and reasonably well-balanced. I'm not the type of guy who starts pounding his fist into the wall and screams because people don't use my name ALL the time. To be honest, it never even bothered me at all.

"So, ease up Russ. You're making me look bad...and that is starting to get on my nerves. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

That message just came through the Stone of Gomer and I was asked to pass it on. Apparently, Russ's peepstone is offline.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 11, 2018 11:30PM

no signature?

no return address suggests this matter isn't negotiable, doesn't it?

Date: October 11, 2018 11:38PM

He was very serious. There was a p.s. at the bottom for my eyes only. I'm not supposed to disclose it all but it mentioned some things about a situation where Russ keeps making him look like a childish tyrant and mentioned something about giving Russ "the mother of all hemorrhoids."

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 12:32AM

I don’t think it’s just his peep-stone that’s off-line. Rumor has it that the poop-stones aren’t working too well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2018 12:37AM by BYU Boner.

Date: October 12, 2018 12:26PM

mentioning the "mother of all hemorrhoids." ;o)

If I was Jesus, I don't think I would want Nelson going around making it sound like I was so petty and such a crybaby that I needed Nelson to stick up for me and make people start using my name instead of Mormon's name. Kind of makes Jesus look ridiculous.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.