Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: The lady we all know ( )
Date: November 28, 2018 11:30AM

I don't know what their true intentions are or even if they HAVE a goal here. They are like Asian I think. Thanks Kroll.

These people are rotten to the core even though they put on a very convincing show of righteousness. I can't get away from these people. No matter where I go there they are. These people are WORSE than a hoard of TEENAGE GIRLS and I'm losing my mind and my health because of them.

It's all about them and their daughters. It's all my fault that these events unfolded the way that they did and they're trying to make me pay for it.

I need help with this Mormon family that lives near me. These people are a Mormon polygamist family that I have seen around my home town for the last ten years give or take; they all look and act alike and have been causing me [severe] social problems since I turned eighteen years old. I have a theory that they've been trying to bring me into their perverse family dynamic because they keep harassing me and have been ruining my relationships everywhere I go.

I come from a Jehovah's Witness background, i.e. I was not allowed to go to school, I grew up with a child-molester, I wasn't allowed to watch or listen to certain things, have worldly friends or do holidays or birthdays, so I know crazy when I see it and I know what I am talking about here.

When I was fifteen my parents moved me and my siblings to Tennessee for work. I got to skate for a few SHORT years (it was my ONE extravagance in childhood), but it was ruined by my perverted coach and the other males at the rink. They would gas-light me, intimidate me relentlessly, my coaches girlfriend made a blowjob gesture with a banana when I was fifteen because she thought I was into him (my coach who was 22 while he was dating a 16 year old and she was jealous that he was giving me lessons), I was excluded and ostracized from the beginning and eventually forced out of the sport completely due to the tension and animosity due to this family being there and bringing me into their Made For TV DRAMA.

Apparently, this family has had their eyes on me for a while because their kids skated at the rink. One of the son's tried to get into a staring contest with me at the rink while I waiting to go home, and on other occasions he would holler at me as he passed me by and call me a "retard" and just walk away.

His younger sister got pregnant by a Proud Boy. He freaked me out at work when I worked with the Mormon Family at Target for a few short days; he was very happy to see me there. Her older brother disemboweled him. The older brother is in prison I assume while the younger middle brother harassed me during and after I skated, i.e. he would follow me around the rink and town to insult or terrorize me because he thinks I possessed his brother and caused his sister to get pregnant because I am alive therefore I am to blame for this happening to [him]. His sister blames me for having to quit skating because she didn't want to associate with me because of her supermodel good looks.

I honestly have no idea what is going on in their heads, but these people have it out for me because they are all so ridiculously good looking--way too good looking for such lowly trash such as myself... I don't even know these people. Their daughter had to quit skating because of me; they blame me for their son attempting to murder the boyfriend of the daughter.

I worked with this family at Target for a few days and I lost my mind while I was there because their game was just too strong, and the son that had been following me around town was there too.

One of the son's worked with me on a night shift, and now he is living down the hall from me in my apartment complex punching and kicking my door and leaving trash at my door.

I have no proof but I have a suspicion that they are trying to ruin all of my interpersonal relationships and get me put into prison like they think I did to their son or get me killed.

I know how this all sounds. I honestly have no idea what is going on either but things are intensifying for me and I need to share for my sanity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: angela ( )
Date: November 28, 2018 11:53AM

There really isn't any thing that anyone here on an internet web page can do for you.

Here is a link to Tennessee's mental health resources. It also includes a link for those who are under or uninsured.

Getting some help from a qualified professional can help you with boundaries, which you seem to struggle with

https://www.tn.gov/behavioral-health/mental-health-services/mental-health-services-for-adults0.html

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 28, 2018 12:03PM

I agree with Angela. Try to find a counselor who can help you to sort out your problems with this family.

And for goodness sake, MOVE. Even if it's just a few towns over. Use your car, or use a bus or a taxi. If necessary, find someone with a truck that can help you with the large things. Get out of the orbit of these people. You are paying rent wherever you live. You can pay rent in a new place just as well as where you are now.

Beyond that, just ignore them. Treat them like wallpaper. Or just nod and go on your way. Stop talking to them. There is no need to talk with them.

Posted by: logged off now ( )
Date: November 28, 2018 12:57PM

Mormon polygamists in Tennessee?

Maybe the best course of action is simply to move to the nearest large(r) city. You will then be surrounded by normal people.

Posted by: angela ( )
Date: November 28, 2018 02:03PM

logged off now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mormon polygamists in Tennessee?
>
>

That was my thought, too, but who know where the fundies go?
I wonder if the local leos know about them? One would think the would

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: November 28, 2018 02:09PM

Move without telling anybody. Best wishes for you! Hang tough! :^D

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.