Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: 3X ( )
Date: June 18, 2011 08:38AM

A WaPo columnist becomes an accomplice to the mormon persecution complex. The Faithful are all over this ...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/post/the-book-of-mormon-and-the-thinking-mans-prejudice/2011/03/03/AGNL71XH_blog.html?hpid=z3

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blueis Redd ( )
Date: June 18, 2011 09:35AM

is being laid to make it seem cool to elect a Mormon as President. Whether it's for the benefit of Huntsman, Romney, or either or both, is hard to say.

If the whole issue associated with them becomes the Mormon issue and they can succeed in trivializing it, one of them might have a shot at winning the thing before people realize that there may be a whole lot of reasons for not electing them that have nothing to do with Mormonism.

Posted by: bubbleboy ( )
Date: June 18, 2011 11:16AM

So, Blueis Redd, I suspect we share a last name, and I'm wondering if we are related. My email address is fbennion at google's mail service, so feel free to email me if you want to figure that out.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.