Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Truthseeker ( )
Date: June 18, 2011 09:36AM

Text is as follows:

"As a valued customer of Deseret Book, we felt to make you aware of this recently launched project and website. For more information, visit www.followjimmer.com.

Please forward to any avid BYU fan, friend, or family member.

"Follow Jimmer" is an ongoing series of videos documenting an exciting and dramatic time for basketball player Jimmer Fredette.

Coming off an amazing college career at BYU, the 22-year-old youngster is preparing for his NBA career and beyond. His heart is as big as his following, and the lovable, well-mannered Jimmer takes us behind the scenes with an all-access pass to living the dream.

You can follow Jimmer at www.followjimmer.com and watch videos including interviews, training sessions, and other exclusive material. So check out the site and become a Jimmer fan!"

Marketing at its best - I hope Jimmer does well at the next level, and I hope that success includes a break from the TSCC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bubbleboy ( )
Date: June 18, 2011 11:14AM

I hope so too. But then, I know that if he did decide to take a break from tscc, he'd immediately be ignored by all his former fans. Still, I wish him the best.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.