Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: November 17, 2019 11:39PM

...and someone close to this family started a account to raise money for the family. (I can't use GFM?)

It's always interesting to read comments from people who donated.

Here's my favorite. I don't know if the person knew the family or not but the attached comment is just mean..

"I can only imagine how difficult this would be for a parent. Although to us it seems tragic, we've got to trust in God's plan. We know that any child that passes before the age of accountability automatically earns their Eternal salvation, so there is comfort in that.. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/1977/04/the-salvation-of-little-children?lang=eng

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: xxMo0 ( )
Date: November 18, 2019 01:08AM

Got a description of the driver?

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: November 18, 2019 01:38PM

Here's an article about the boy and the drunk driver.

https://www.deseret.com/2019/11/16/20968217/5-year-old-boy-hit-and-killed-by-vehicle-in-salt-lake-city

This article is from the DesNews and when you look at it, remember that it's like going to Sunday School. Most of the articles feature CHURCH doctrine and happenings etc. THere's always an article about Russ traveling cross country and you just know that Wendy and Sherry are with him

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2019 01:43PM by memikeyounot.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: November 18, 2019 09:45AM

Tell me that when my child is DEAD! There is nothing anyone could say that would help AND this would make it much worse.

My aunt who I write about on here had a set of twins as her first child. That was 1961. They didn't know she was having twins and one of them died from hyaline membrane disease. I sometimes wonder if that is why she is so over the top TBM. When I had twins, I asked my mom about what it was like when she lost her twin. My mom said that most people just thought that "she had one baby, so she probably didn't have any issues with it." Well, I can't imagine going home from the hospital without one of my babies.

When they use your dead children like this, that you will never see them again unless you jump through their hoops, and you'll have a chance to raise them in the CK if you are a good little mormon, it is blackmail.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2019 09:52AM by cl2.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: November 18, 2019 12:38PM

I know where you can stick God’s plan.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.