Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 26, 2020 11:59AM

I don't come across the really juicy miracle-laden almost angelic Holy Ghost visitation Mormons testifying anymore. Maybe it is just me. I'm not really in their club anymore so sharing sacred things with me might upset them.

When I was a Mormon I was religious but not spiritual. Maybe it is just like seeing your own car a lot more on the street?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2020 12:00PM by Elder Berry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 26, 2020 12:38PM

Many mormons are religions and very sexual, which is a lot more fun than spiritual.

Date: October 26, 2020 01:00PM

elderolddog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Many mormons are religions

Yes, Mormonism is a very cafeteria-friendly belief system. You have some who believe in multiple mortalities and others who believe Heavenly Mother needs to be worshipped.

And at the helm of their U.S.S. Christus ship is a captain of almost 1 hundred years to help them to Kolob no matter what they ate at his buffet.

Posted by: ufotofu ( )
Date: October 26, 2020 01:00PM

I was a sexual spiritist growing up in an unruly, disorganized, so-called "religion", and cult of a household following it, that TSCC tried to squeeze ALL the goodness and mercy out of me and remake me into a religious nut, BENT ON Joseph's Myth, and a faux (and unorthodox and unconventional cult, in apostasy- and under investigation [by prospective members, including children, up until the age of 8 years old... AND ABOVE, as teenagers grow up in the propagandist society through no fault of their own but because of their parent/(s)] back story, being led and lied to in incompetency, and attempted to be forced into a mentally and spiritually stultifying BOX (of nothing, and nobody), that had to get back to myself.
My real nature. My ultimate purpose. Sainthood (without mormonHOOD)! Reality~

Eternal HAPPINESS

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: October 30, 2020 03:14AM

No.

It's FORCED, mandatory, religious...

Spiritual implies independence. Can't have that. Got to DEPEND on the [mormon] 'church', (for seeing spirits [holey ghosts], talking all spiritual, and interpreting socio-spiritual experiences).

Spiritual is inward.
Religious is outward.

TSCC is more concerned with outward.

That should explain it.

Date: October 30, 2020 10:49AM

moremany Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Spiritual is inward.
> Religious is outward.

If this is true any organizational religion and even religions without central organization aren't spiritual.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.