Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Schopenhauer's Coat ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 12:25PM

Astounding evidence that professional wrestlers may have interbred with primates in the recent past.

The following information is based on articles I read in Playbill and Pent Up magazines twenty years ago.

"We took a representative sample of wrestlers from RAW and WWF and looked at factors such as upper body strength, hairiness, facial expressions and leg length," said Prof. Denise Ouevre "We found an inescapable conclusion - many wrestlers may have tried to date chimps and baboons in the recent past."

A survey of wrestling fans yielded even more surprises. One fan who submitted a saliva sample turned out to be 80% Neanderthal, a figure Ouevre admitted was, "far lower than we expected."

Anatomically Modern Humans, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, self described "Sappy Sappy Men" were interbreeding with several other species of primates including Homo Luchero, Papio Anubis and Pan Troglodytes 1500-3000 years ago, creating hybrid breeds of wrestlers who were active from the Roman and Aztec periods onwards.

Homo sapiens is the only human species. The extinction of homo luchero adds one more intriguing, perhaps unanswerable question to the story of their evolution—why do people still watch this fake crap on TV?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 12:44PM

IN ~ on science thred ~

Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 12:44PM

>> "why do people still watch this fake crap on TV?"

It's history! Like watching real mastodons fight. I suppose you think Jurassic Park is fiction?

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 12:59PM

Homo sapiens is the only human species. The extinction of homo luchero adds one more intriguing, perhaps unanswerable question to the story of their evolution—why do people still watch this fake crap on TV?
They watch it because they don't know the difference

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 01:11PM

There was a WWF show in my city 30 years ago and I took my then 12 year old son. The crowd, many of whom believed it was real were more entertaining to watch than the wrestlers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2021 01:11PM by Lethbridge Reprobate.

Posted by: Tyson Dunn ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 01:57PM

He was only in his mid-late-60s when he started to go. Years of dialysis and other infirmities had treated him poorly, but it was ultimately a polyp operation gone bad that did him in.

Sadly, his problems obscured my grandmother's own degenerating memory for much longer.

Tyson

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 02:02PM

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 02:05PM

+1

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: May 05, 2021 08:03PM

Posted by: kathleen ( )
Date: May 06, 2021 12:44AM

WWW is not real ?

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 06, 2021 10:54AM

Their blood is.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.