Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tractingcookies ( )
Date: May 14, 2021 03:11AM

Apparently, the commander (Prophet) has sent aid to China. Such a sweet dear loving thing to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 14, 2021 03:17AM

The Beijing Temple was announced, yet no Moscow temple? Such a sweet and beautiful proclamation for the Chinese members in India and Pakistan, and the Prophets will send aid to Iran soon.

Date: May 14, 2021 03:22AM

The magic wand of the prophets sends aid to China and gives a mighty something to the Palestinians and Russians. So wonderful and amazing

Date: May 14, 2021 03:24AM

Deseret News article about the Prophets sending aid to China and the announcement of the China temple.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: May 14, 2021 03:18AM

Evidence?

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: May 14, 2021 04:08AM

The only thing I am aware of is that last spring (2020), the church sent medical supplies to China, Italy, and Iran during the early phases of the Covid pandemic.

Date: May 14, 2021 04:13AM

It's a pity the church didn't send more. They might have gained a temporary respite in which governments (excepting the US, of course) could make progress towards containment.

Date: May 14, 2021 04:20AM

I guess you could misinterpret the "protective equipment" in the article title as meaning military equipment--if you didn't bother to read the article.

I don't see any other way to infer something "military" about The Mormon Church's donations to those countries.

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: May 14, 2021 04:42AM

Yeah,I don't know what the military reference is about.

Date: May 14, 2021 04:54AM

Apparently the religious organization sent PPE to China , and announced the Beijing temple without military assistance? Maybe a press conference was held in a secret location?

Date: May 14, 2021 05:04AM

Last I heard, the Mormons are sending PPE to Texas and not Iran or Palestine. They may have sent PPE to to Iraq or Afghanistan, however you can’t hold a press conference with the polygamy Prophets in (choose your country). China sent a thank you letter to Mormon Polygamy Prophets and said “ Wow! Thanks for that and your announcement of the Mormon Temple in China”

Date: May 14, 2021 10:17AM

Evidence? You insist that we have it wrong but have yet to produce the articles you say exist.

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: May 14, 2021 12:58PM

I just want to know why the profit, seer, and revelator sent all that stuff to China and then didn't have a revelation about the virus coming to the US and "Wash your hands", etc.

I'm sure good TBM apologists would paraphrase it like good ol' JS: "Eat your vitamins", which, being interpreted, means "wear a mask."

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: May 14, 2021 03:50PM

Dang, I thought all the PPE was made in China.

Here in Washington the governor bought a ton of masks from China and then found it they were defective.

At the same time, it was reported that nursing homes and other health care workers were having to reuse their PPE, while the State's warehouse had millions of masks for future use, just in case.

I'm not a bit impressed on how all this emergency has been handled.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.