Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Stormy ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 08:28AM

We're getting ready for the construction crew. First of all I use run on sentences because I'm in a hurry and unless I write papers that's how I write. Jake doesn't write like that and neither does my sil.

Already talked with her this morning. I believe she just panicked when she forgot to log out. I don't know. My conflict with the in laws is resolved and I haven't posted a thing about it. It's over thanks to our disengaging from the mess.

My sil on the other hand is still stuck. She is sending back my cell and won't be able to post but hopefully she'll find support elsewhere.

I am Catholic but I sure don't push a pro catholic agenda. If anything I look at it with pretty clear ideas of what goes on. Non of my posts ever say anything about athetists or other religions. Just don't do that. I will be the first to agree with abuses within the church. They happen and I don't pretend they don't...never have.

Computers...I use them but just like anything else I have no real idea of how they work. We have our home computers and android cell phones that connect.

I never asked to be caught up in Mormon mind games especially the first time around. Now I know better. They do their own thing all the time. At this point I have way too much to do than play games on a computer. So if that's what you think you are very wrong.

I was not posting because I was asleep and then getting ready for the renovation not because I was thinking of whatever concerning this.

There is nothing else to say but what happened.

stormy

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: matt ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 08:42AM

Weird stuff happens all the time at RFM.

Don't worry, just be happy in your continued recovery from Mormonism. ;o))

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 08:45AM

Not seeing the original post which caused all the ruckus, I'm thoroughly confused. All I can say is, "Carry on."

Posted by: Scooter ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 08:49AM

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,240534

towards the end, there is enough of a chorus call the entire Stormy affair made up by one author posing as three seperate posters.

I, for one, am wondering when Stormy's long lost twin brother will recover from amnesia.

Posted by: Stormy ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 09:05AM

I'm an only child...lol

stormy

Posted by: Scooter ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 09:15AM

Posted by: think4u ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 10:35AM

I have wondered about the exact same thing from day one. Have not read many of s's posts as I do not find it interesting to learn of every single detail of anyone's life, be it true or otherwise. Sorry, Stormy I never believed a word of it. But then I have not read much of it because was turned off from the beginning.

Someone that feels the whole world is interested in everything that occurs in their life usually has no life, and that is just a fact, so a fictitious one will do.

And only a lonely, longing for love isolated woman would be sure to make her husband a Dr., or some other important person in her story and refer to her boyfriend or whatever he is as "Stormy's One and Only." I mean honestly can you see a man referring to himself in that way? Doubt it. When I saw that I quit reading.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2011 10:56AM by think4u.

Posted by: Suckafoo ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 12:25PM

Hi think4u! I know you don't know me from Adam, but I miss your posts. Wondered where you have been.

Date: July 11, 2011 02:07PM

Hi Suckafoo, I have been busy packing and dealing with lots of things I need to do before moving. Nice to see you aboard! I have read quite a bit lately, but not posted much. All of the stuff about the BOM musial I found most interesting. I as well think I am beginning to recover as I have not felt the need to post near as much. I have been here on and off I guess for about 3 years- I did not find this site until well after I left the church. Have a good day, Think4u

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 02:38PM

This is good news. Glad to hear things are going so well, inside and outside.

Looking forward to hearing from you when your settled.

Best

Anagrammy

Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 09:13AM

hope i am not being gullible!

Date: July 11, 2011 09:21AM

Well, hell, Stormy, don't worry, just carry on! :o))

Posted by: oldanon ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 09:43AM

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,223462,223597#msg-223597

Who remembers the last time we were taken for a ride?

Date: July 11, 2011 09:45AM

oldanon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,223462,22359
> 7#msg-223597
>
> Who remembers the last time we were taken for a
> ride?

Weird stuff happens at RFM. TBMs act odder than the oddest person in an odd person contest, so what would seem really bizarre in the real world just makes exmos shrug and go: "Oh, your family, too, huh?"

Best not to get bent out of shape one way or the other.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2011 09:47AM by matt.

Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 09:59AM

I didn't say anything, so can't claim I called it, but I suspected when the SIL who a few weeks before wouldn't even wear an "immodest" bridesmaid dress, suddenly dropped TSCC and started posting here regularly just a couple weeks after the dress incident. She just got out of the hospital for a mental breakdown, and she had the wherewithal to decide that TSCC wasn't true, tell her TBM husband she was leaving, and start posting a very personal running commentary on a board she'd never been to before? And now she's serving alcoholic drinks to a RS woman and family that she invited over? Just too weird that THREE people in the same drama start posting very personal details on a daily basis.

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 01:20PM

lilium I thought the same thing....so fast a turnaround. I have serious doubts. I think it is a shame if indeed it is a story all made up. People here want real happy ending stories. If I am wrong I do apologize, but four or five posts just sent the red flag up.

And about the remodel. Really? It is getting to be like a facebook post....well today I took the dog for a walk. Later I will go get groceries. Dang....my daughter spilled her milk on the floor. I am so happy when I see rainbows. These people need a life!

Date: July 11, 2011 02:09PM

What does SIL and the third one post by? Or is the third one Jake?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2011 02:10PM by think4u.

Posted by: Tristan-Powerslave ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 02:37PM

Or when 'Jake' said 'his TBM sister' wouldn't wear the bridesmaid's dress, but would wear a bikini on vacation to rebel. That was way off.

Posted by: dane ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 10:36AM

I did a search on RfM as I remember posting something about Stormy's story that I didn't think it was real.

In the search, my original post came up.

5 weeks ago dane1. I know this will sound crass but
Jakes mom needs to be in the mental ward with his sister so the rest of you can get on with living your lives. Too many drama queens. This thing sounds rather scripted.
Forum: Recovery Board

Posted by: GayLayAle ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 11:08AM

I quickly lost track and lost interest in this whole soap opera months ago...I mean, I've had some fucked up things happen in my life (just read my bio on the bios board, and EVERYTHING I put in there was 100% true), but with three "people" posting thread after thread about all this is just too much for me to keep up with and honestly too much for me to believe.

If the story is true, I apologize for any disrespect, but if it's all made up, I wish someone would just fess up and let us get on with things.

Posted by: searching27 ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 11:10AM

+1

Posted by: The Man in Black ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 12:55PM

I quite liked your story. I liked it because it was so heartfelt and seemed so authentic. It's a very good read with absolutely no embellishment. I tend to take a bit of artistic licence with humor to keep the reader interested. Did I steal a whole bunch of stuff from Fight Club? Of course I did it's pretty obvious. Does Raptor take poetic with his writing because he's a skilled writer? Absolutely. I doubt he litterally stabbed himself that was symbolic.

Anyway I really believe your story is what I'm saying.

Date: July 11, 2011 12:24PM

Stormy, Please reply to my personal question to you on the front board, as I would not want to wrongly accuse someone.

Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 01:56PM

I don't know how it happened, or why. It was some time ago, after I registered. I've been told that it's impossible, but I know it is not.

Posted by: oldanon ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 02:01PM

Posted by: cl2 (not logged in) ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 02:46PM

I agree with Oldanon, but I didn't see that post on that thread--about starbright.

What I'm curious about is what summer saw? and then Susan caught--since it was edited out, none of us know.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 02:58PM

but with Stormys name on it. Stormy then claimed that she had seen the post and that someone had deleted it. This is not the case. The post was EDITED BY STORMY and the content replaced by content that would make sense coming from Stormy.

This is not just a case of registrations.

The IPs were the same.

The IP was consistant from Stormy through 11 or 12 posts Sunday.

Later in the day when they were "talking on the phone to each other" the IPs had changed but were again the same.

What everyone is saying is that Stormy forgot to change the name and posted as Jakes sister. Realized the slip, did an edit to make it look like the post was from Stormy. She then lied about it and tried to cover that slip up. A user can NOT delete a post. As admin I can see it was edited, when and by who. And I can also tell if ADMIN deletes a post. Oh, and the post in question was sent to admin with the report button so there is NO question as to what post it was.

I hope that clears it up a little :)

Posted by: cl2 (not logged in) ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 03:12PM

I was just thinking how gullible I am. You'd think I'd have learned by now . . . considering my life history!?!? I fell for the starbright bullshit big time, too.

And I think think4u might be onto something here.

I just don't understand people who have to do stuff like this. Even if it isn't one of think4u's children--my kids aren't that "obsessed" with what their mom is up to . . . I'm just blown away that ADULTS would come here to check up on their mom.

Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 03:01PM

but i have seen a few posts when you(susanI/S) have edited posts...for whatever reason..... seems pretty elaborate hoax to me if it is one!!
when did Stormy start posting???

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 03:09PM

Who also posted under several American Girl names over the years. Catholic looking for ExMo converts. Then there was the guy who pretended to be several different abuse survivors over the space of... oh about a year.

I have forgotten where Mandy was located, I will have to go ask Tyson. He found a nice article about her.

Posted by: GayLayAle ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 03:15PM

...I'm calling BULLSHIT on this whole story. Interesting that "Stormy" has yet to comment on any of this. Thanks for making so many people that bought your story feel like complete idiots.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.