Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: July 11, 2011 05:51PM

...that Moronism was bogus!

After nearly a 2-hour ultra-contentious diatribe from this guy as to why all Mormons are nutters he even challenged and invited us to use our magical priesthood powers to show him a sign of some sort.

So on the way out after we said our adieus my comp and i dusted our feet on his doorstep.

If there was ever a time that god...jesus...holy ghost etc could've just helped us out one time on my mission it was this time.

Of course though it was all our faults because we were still not worthy enough apparently in giving up 2-years of our one-and-only-lives to sell Moronism door to door to strangers.

I continued to tract by his house for another couple months or so before i got transferred and Yep it was still standing!

Maybe his paint peeled a little bit off his siding and his grass died in a few spots...but i wanted a cataclysmic fireball to engulf his house while he looked out his window at me and my comp standing on the sidewalk looking back at him while the flesh dripped off his bones in the searing inferno!!!

At least that's how i heard the story's 'sposed to go!

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.