Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: jan ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 01:52AM

Anybody catch it tonight? Talking about New York legalizing same-sex marriage, he said Utah will never do that. Although the Utah legislature has passed a bill legalizing marriage between a man and a woman with a slight mustache. "Utah," he said, "where 'gay' means happy."

With a natural segue onto Mitt, saying Mitt has a new celebrity fragrance out. Unfortunately, Mitt is so boring that the fragrance is called "Unscented".

I don't care whacha say, that right there is funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: matt ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 02:02AM

Hopefully some woman with a facial hair problem will punch Letterman's complacent, morkin face. Though he would whine, with a bloody nose, "Hey. I do not write these, I am merely the empty vessel that carries them."

Posted by: jan ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 03:20PM

I wasn't laughing at my hirsute sisters; I was laughing at the public's perception of Utah/Mormonism counterposed to Mitt's blandness.

Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 08:48AM

I found it funny

Matt, methinks thou protest too much sir..... Is, maybe, Mrs Matt more 'Ned Flanders' than you're comfortable with?

Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 09:43AM

I was just coming here to post that but the night owl beat me to it. ;-)

Matt, I don't remember Letterman ever trying to weasel out of blame. And he's been in hot water many times over his career.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: July 17, 2011 12:21AM

lol

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: July 17, 2011 01:13AM

Yeah, it was funny.Utah has to learn to take it. And as for Mitt, well, he is boring and old news...and can change his mind on a dime.

Letterman can be a real jerk with some of his politicl speak. He loses me once he gets going on his tirades. Guess Utah won't be asking him to come to their state, huh?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.