Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 10:03AM

Boise State quarterback Kellen Moore is marrying his high school sweetheart in Park City later this month. There have been rumors that she is Mormon, and that he was taking missionary discussions last fall/winter. Every time I think about such a nice decent young man joining TSCC I just get sick to my stomach. And when I heard they were marrying in Utah when they're both from small-town Washington, I wondered if maybe the rumors are true. Anyone have any insight or knowledge of what's going on?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 11:31AM

The beer there is very cold and the food is good. Great scenery. Love Park City.

Date: July 15, 2011 11:43AM

No temple?

Posted by: DaveinTX ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 12:03PM

Nope, no temple. Closest ones would be in SLC valley and surrounding areas.

And yes, PC is pretty liberal, beer is cold, and food is great, as was mentioned.

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 11:44AM

Unfortunately, it also tends to be monied and rather elitist, but there you are.

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 12:22PM

I hope it is not true. He is a cool guy. Hope they just like it as a vacation spot. Park City is a place of sanity among the madness of Utah. But if they are both from Washington this is weird. Perhaps a way to let all families participate until they make Mormonism official in their lives. Have to be in Utah you know if it is the Mormons who got them involved in the cult. The Mo-mo's using their control again. It would be a sad, sad thing if so.

Date: July 15, 2011 12:39PM

Now that I thought about it, Kellen's parents moved here to Boise when Kirby came. Kellen's GF apparently went to BYU but I have no idea if her parents are still in Prosser. So I guess they are kinda spread out, maybe a neutral location made the most sense? I just hope he doesn't fall for the hormonal conversion crap.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.