Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: subeamnotlogedin ( )
Date: March 18, 2023 10:05PM

Now is your chance you can be in a church video!
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR7tJBP8/

Imagine how funny it would be if an exmo ends up in an official church video lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: March 18, 2023 10:18PM

Spyware from China. Fitting place for it.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: March 19, 2023 12:10AM

The video says they want Latin Americans to act in the video.

Are you listening, Jesus??? You live in Hollywood, don't you? Would you like to visit Holywood?

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: March 20, 2023 12:06AM

Yup. The Chi Coms and LDS inc. deserve each other.

Date: March 19, 2023 07:19AM

Elderolddog

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/serve/casting/book-of-mormon-video-series-season-5-mormon?lang=eng

Through the power of discernment I have posted this link for you lol. I am a white female and this video is not looking for a female Jesus.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: March 19, 2023 01:01PM

Well, in my current svelte shape, I might be too much of a good thing . . . I don’t want to be responsible for rampant sexual daydreaming amongst a certain age group of the Relief Society.

There’s also the slight problem of the reward the SCMC has out on me!

Date: March 20, 2023 08:35AM

The "I am a Mormon" campane didn't last list. Maybe the Book of Mormon video will bring new converts to Mormonism. When all the actress and actresses are super pretty nobody will care that the entire religion is made up?

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: March 19, 2023 09:20PM

I've already been in a mormon church video.

Date: March 19, 2023 10:34PM

I don't think mug shots count as church videos.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: March 20, 2023 02:39AM

"There are 49 million kangaroos in Australia and 3.5 million people in Uruguay, which means if the kangaroos were to invade Uruguay, each person will have to fight 14 kangaroos."

Date: March 20, 2023 03:17AM

Wow. I will bear that in mind.

Posted by: Clifton ( )
Date: March 21, 2023 08:31PM

...can't they just do a live stream from Weinstein's cell? Why waste valuable Church dollars on an ad campaign?

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: March 20, 2023 01:15AM

Here are the guidelines to apply:

Please take 4 still photos. A current digital snapshot is preferred, taken in natural diffused daylight through a window, on a cloudy day, or in the shade.

Headshot: from the chest upward. Looking at camera.
Profile: from the chest upward. Facing directly to one side.
Full body, standing, facing camera. Wear comfortable clothing that fairly depicts your natural shape. Please include your feet.
Full body, profile.
Photos must be well lit, without obstructing accessories like masks, sunglasses, or hats.

-Can someone explain why they want pictures of applicant's feet?

TIA

Posted by: shortbobgirl ( )
Date: March 21, 2023 06:41PM

In biblical days everyone was barefoot or sandals?

Posted by: Silence is Golden ( )
Date: March 21, 2023 07:25PM

We all know the movies are not real, or highly exaggerated for "true stories".

So them feet got to be perfect so they can go along with that perfect body. So we can show that in times of Jesus everybody had perfect feet, clean clothes, smiling faces, the latest in fashion, and nobody was hacking up a lung.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: March 21, 2023 07:45PM

Be sure and include your SS#, passwords and mother's maiden name with submission to the TikTok site.

Date: March 26, 2023 03:44PM

-Can someone explain why they want pictures of applicant's feet?

Maybe the producer has a foot fetish?

Posted by: I ( )
Date: March 22, 2023 01:59PM

subeamnotlogedin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Imagine how funny it would be if an exmo ends up in an official church video ... >

They/ We do all the time! I don't anymore though. Mormons won't get near me. They never make it to my church.

In the mid-teens - about a decade ago - I attended a Gladys Knight LDS stake center concert/ her & her husband burying their testamonkeys!

The tickets basically said LDSinc had the right to refuse service for anything. It also said NO Cameras/ Filming of the event by the holder/(end) user, while also saying You Could Be Filmed, and had No Choice in how Mormonizm might use your image or likeness... Swarms of mission Aries descended upon any non_mormon/ outsider/ visitor/ African American or unaccompanied personage. We even heard they threw Tina Turner and her date (someone dressed similarly; skirt too short, top too low?, etc.) Out (asked/ told to leave)! The tickets even said something about a dress code but I didn't address it. Talk, by stake people Gladys - and other LDS pimples - sang and played and no one danced (but I think some wiggled) and then she - and then her husband - buried their tests! Him deeper. Then it finally ended. I think the LDSC said movie over, thanks for participating.

It's a double edged flaming sword.
Mormonism cuts both ways. Always!

TSCC surely won't be in my eternal video: Of beautiful things happening, to everyone, all the time...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.