Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: SEcular Priest ( )
Date: April 17, 2024 04:17PM

I watch his address to the end. Not so much for any other speakers. I could see the wheel chair and figured it was a back ground photo put in. Of course I asked myself why? And really got no answer. What threw me off more was the way Dusty spoke, his facial expressions and his skin. It did not look right. He spoke like a person who may have had a stroke. I have watched several videos of him speaking since. His facial features seem off.
Yesterday I was listening to a podcast that discussed his address. They said that AL was used. And they gave reasons like I just pointed out. I am not familiar with AI but after listening to the pod cast I now believed that it was used. The pod casters said they use AI all the time.

They concluded that the Church wanted to make Dusty look younger. But they had no idea why the Church would do that. They took the wrinkles out of his face. My question is why? What are they trying to hide? Are they trying to make him out as not an old man? If they did all of this then his wife would have had to be in on the plan and maybe the Dew!!

Any comments would be appreciated. Can AI also be used to make up a talk and be presented by a person?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: April 17, 2024 04:55PM

I think Nelson is very vain. He probably informs his church handlers that he doesn't want to be seen as decrepit. Most of us acknowledge that Nelson is nearing 100 and are understanding that he may have difficulty walking, eating and speaking.

But the church is deceptive. They believe in using trickery to fool the members.

I hadn't thought about him suffering a stroke; it makes sense because strokes and falls go hand in hand.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2024 04:56PM by messygoop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.