Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Silence is Golden ( )
Date: April 22, 2024 07:14PM

The church has released the location, acreage, and square footage of two new Utah Temples. Kind of like Blah, Blah, Blah. Yea, we all know. Its what was said by Rusty that made me pause. Refer to KSL.com

"Time in the temple will help you to think celestial and to catch a vision of who you really are, who you can become, and the kind of life you can have forever," President Russell M. Nelson said before announcing the Lehi and West Jordan temples. "Regular temple worship will enhance the way you see yourself and how you fit into God's magnificent plan. I promise you that."

Celestial thinking? Gods Plan? What kind of life? If all of this was so dammed important, then why not tell Adam to build a temple from day one. I mean, God taught Nephi how to build a boat so he could cross the ocean or them their clam shell barges for the Jaradites. Why would God not have not taught Adam how to build something sufficient that was absolutely critical to the salvation of his children.

Lots of claims, but no substance. How do people keep falling for this stuff?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: April 22, 2024 07:19PM

The mantle is greater than the intellect.

Which means

It doesn't matter if we're stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.