Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 03:59PM

Utah woman caught pulling down another woman's skirt because it was showing too much.

Messy adds- I grew up in the church outside of Utah and observed members taking matters into their own hands on many occasions. This story is unfathomable to most, but to those of us who grew up interacting with wackos experienced stuff like this all the time.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/saying-she-state-employee-woman-164715261.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 04:34PM

It's been my experience that the vast majority of women are okay with having their skirts pulled down if one firsts gains their consent.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 04:40PM

“I asked her why she did not call the Police, and she told me that it would have taken the police too long to respond, so she had to take action herself,” the officer wrote.

That's my excuse for pretty much everything.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 04:56PM

bradley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “I asked her why she did not call the Police,
> and she told me that it would have taken the
> police too long to respond, so she had to take
> action herself,” the officer wrote.
>
> That's my excuse for pretty much everything.

You've missed your opportunity to copyright that because I've also been using it too...

Posted by: Silence is Golden ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 05:17PM

Yep, I have seen this before, with those who think they are Gods morality police.

One time I had one person in my younger years going on about what a young lady was wearing. I just laughed, and they asked me what was so funny.

I looked at them and said, "Hey, you think that is revealing, you out to see some of the pictures in my Dad's medical magazines that review medical conditions and how to treat them. There you can see all the frontal nudity you want, including the rashes, cuts, bruises, lesions, and stuff like that. Once you understand the human body, then you look past what you consider immoral."

They never complained to me again.

Date: April 26, 2024 05:21PM

Since Utah isn't executing Mark Hofmann I guess it's safe they won't execute the offender here either; Maybe she'll get an Award from ChurchCo!

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 05:32PM

The girl had on both underwear and shorts under her skirt (so essentially, a skort.) Her molester is on the crazy train.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 06:30PM

...but she meant well; everything she said and did was for the kid's own good!!!

I hope she gives her testimony the first weekend in May!!

Date: April 26, 2024 07:09PM

She 'obviously' should ask for asylum or protective sanctuary in an LDS chapel or, assuming she has a TR, inside a Mormon Temple.

Date: April 26, 2024 09:49PM

Next in Morland: Sharia law

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 10:02PM

If I had felt someone reaching up my skirt, I would have punched them in the face as a natural reflex. She needs some jail time. If she thinks that being a state employee is an excuse for doing that, maybe she shouldn't be one.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: April 26, 2024 10:05PM

Yup!

Posted by: Villager ( )
Date: April 28, 2024 12:42PM

Yup, she probably is a young women's leader and thinks she has the priesthood power given to women to do this.

I am glad this much was caught on camera. There is nothing obscene about this young ladies skirt. She looks very nice in it. I guess some people don't understand the design of a "skort".

What Ida did could have essentially exposed the young lady MORE from the waist down.

Bad move on Ida's part.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: April 28, 2024 05:58PM

You can see similar skorts on any golf course or tennis court. At my school the young female teachers like to wear them on hot days. You can move around, sit on the floor, twist and bend, and no one is going to see anything they shouldn't.

Posted by: SoCal Apostate ( )
Date: April 28, 2024 11:56PM

If I am interpreting the video correctly, I don't think we ever see the victim. Are you commenting on the white mini-skirt? I don't think that one was the victim. The perp is weeping, wailing and gnashing her teeth at someone off-camera, whom I believe is the actual victim.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: April 28, 2024 07:58PM

The woman who pulled down the teen’s skirt was booked into jail under a charge of sexual battery a few days ago. She is not having a good day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnWlmKxCuEs

Date: April 28, 2024 11:00PM

Yah. That’s all in the OP’s first link. The cops gave her what for for touching the girl.

Date: April 28, 2024 11:13PM

If she doesn't plead or take a deferral / parole-probation, I hope she doesn't get a sympathetic judge/jury.

In general, taking a plea would be a smart move since it tends to indicate contrition, to which judges usually are more sympathetic.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: April 28, 2024 11:43PM

Ah, missed the link. And her story about being a state employee is shaky, and I’m not sure why she thinks that is even relevant.

The Mormon God is seriously Old Testament, and this lady sounds like the perfect embodiment of their attitude. Wait until she gets her own planet, only to find out that celestial women are not allowed to talk. Boy, is she going to be pissed.

Date: April 28, 2024 11:45PM

She’s in so much trouble.

Date: April 29, 2024 12:15AM

And someone needs to teach that girl that if she feels a hand going up her skirt to smack first and figure it out second. NO ONE has a right to touch you like that. Period. Ever.

The woman tried to shame her. There were so many other ways to handle the situation. She wanted a big 'ole public scene, well she got one. I hope she is enjoying it.

Date: April 29, 2024 12:17AM

I am impressed that no hands were thrown! But then the story might be a gang of girls jumped the lady.

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: April 29, 2024 10:10AM

Sitting in a local restaurant, I was enjoying lunch with my wife. Some unknown dick, came up to me and slapped me on the back. He started asking me about Stacy, the kids and some company that I presume is where "Ted" works.

I was in total shock and disbelief. After the oaf calls me Ted about a half dozen times and my wife keeps staring and shrugging- Who is this guy?

Finally, the buffoon realizes that I am not Ted.

So why didn't I take matters into my own hands and punch him in the nose? Probably because of the shock and unexpected nature of something so bizarre happening to you.

And I think that's why the young woman didn't really confront the sicko. She was stunned that such criticism and touching had occurred. Thank goodness her friends stepped up and confronted the loon.

Date: April 29, 2024 10:29AM

Sorry but they are two very different things. Some ass slapping you on the back, to your face, is a world of difference than feeling a hand go up your skirt.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.