Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: lulu ( )
Date: July 26, 2011 08:51PM

and your phat car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J74y88YuSJ8

Giving credit were credit is due, I got this off of postmormon

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 12:10AM

After 4 divorces, when I was believing in pray, I asked God to have a little Mercy on me. My pray was answered when I married a 100 pound girl from the Phillipines named Mercy....I guess I should bear a testimonkey on prayer...I won't...

Posted by: Pista ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 02:12AM

I guess I've been out of religion for a while. I didn't know prayers had corporate sponsors now.

Posted by: outsidetheflock ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 03:55AM

I'd say he's an atheist who thought he would be pretty funny being so irreverent and disrespectful. What an ass!

Posted by: nevermo-beck ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 09:19AM

Ha ha - a friend posted this on Fbk; totally reminded me of Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights.

Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 09:37AM

THAT guy has a smokin' wife? He must be rich because he looks like Elmer Fudd.

Just sayin'...

Ron

Posted by: T-Rex ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 01:06PM

because there are a lot of different reasons to marry someone. But, that guy's wife is far from smoking hot. She has probably a lot of great qualities but her looks come up a bit short.

Date: July 27, 2011 02:03PM

I knew somebody'd say somthing like that. LOL

Ron

Posted by: Rod ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 11:32AM

Christians in the audience, who may have been offended. That's probably the last prayer that dude will ever perform. Career suicide? Time will tell.

Posted by: T-Rex ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 01:07PM

Name a sporting event that probably attracts MORE fundamental Christians.

Posted by: kolobian ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 02:01PM

You just helped me make a connection to something I've always intuited but never articulated:

I could never understand why anyone could be into NASCAR, but I also knew that most NASCAR fans are fundamentalist x-ians.

Well, if your entire belief system is based on circular arguments, it stands to reason that you would be entertained by cars driving in circles for hours on end.

Thanks! :)

Posted by: Un_Tarded ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 04:34PM

A few minutes ago I walked outside and saw my sister wearing a
Jeff Gordon NASCAR shirt. I looked straight at her & said "Peggy,
you've got too many teeth to be a NASCAR fan".

Posted by: kolobian ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 04:42PM

<sarcasm>

"Ok Jeff, you're doing great. Keep going fast. Yep, that's it. Keep going fast. mmhmmmmmm, that's it. You're doing great. Keep going fast.... TURN LEFT! TURN LEFT! Great job, ok, keep going fast. Wow, you're a natural. That's it. Keep pressing that gas pedal. Keep pressing it. Come on, keep pressing. Press it all the way down. TURN LEFT! TURN LEFT! Woooh! That was great! Ok, keep going fast. mmhmmmmmm, that's right. You're doing great. Keep on pressing down that gas pedal. Yep, yep, yep, keep going fast. Just like that. Keep on pressing down that gas pedal. TURN LEFT! TURN LEFT! Oh my god, Jeff, you're so talented! How do you feel, huh? You alright? That's good. Just keep going fast. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep goiiiiiiiing faaaaaaaaaast. Yep, uh-huh, just like that. All the way to the floor, Jeff. Press it aalllllllllll the way down. That's fantastic. I've never seen anybody press down a gas pedal with such finesse. That's right. Keep going fast. Keep going fast. Keep going fast. TURN LEFT! TURN LEFT! WOW! That was awesome, Jeff. Now just do that 599 more times and we'll go out for a beer..."

</sarcasm>

Date: July 27, 2011 04:55PM

How can you tell that 80% of the drivers in Boca Raton are NASCAR fans?

They all drive around with their left-turn signals perpetually on. ;)

Ron

Posted by: mrtranquility ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 11:47AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0-u85aAYg

Some preacher went to the movies when they should have been working on their sermon? I am not surprised.

I do love this prayer to the Baby Jesus though. The laughter that ensues from watching connects me to something greater than myself in a way that makes it a greater spiritual experience than going to church for a thousand Sundays. I'm sure the plagiarizing preacher was picking up on the same vibe.

Posted by: drilldoc ( )
Date: July 27, 2011 05:04PM

I know the church is true and I know my wife gives great bj's.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.