Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: August 05, 2011 06:13PM

Just wanted to remind everyone that our block of rooms situation is a little more limited this year because of renovations that will be going on at the hotel. (These renovations will not impact the rest of the space we will be using in the hotel).

There will not be the same flexibility to get additional rooms after the deadline this year. In addition, there are very, very few rooms with double beds available. About a third of the block has already been reserved, so I would nudge you to get your reservations in if you plan to stay at the hotel. Call 801.359.7800 and ask for Reservations - and be sure you ask for the Exmormon Foundation block..

If you are new to one of these groups and don't know much about the Conference, please go to our website and click on the Conference link on the Home Page. www.ExmormonFoundation.org If you have any questions, feels free to write to me. If you'd rather talk to me, send me your phone number.

Sue
Foundation Pres.
Conference Chair

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 06:13PM by sue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: alex71ut ( )
Date: August 05, 2011 06:19PM

I'm curious to know. What are the dates for the conference?

Posted by: sue ( )
Date: August 11, 2011 12:33AM

Topping n/t

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.