Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: goldenrule ( )
Date: August 13, 2011 02:56PM

Very interesting thread. I don't know of any TBM moms that do Meth. However, I do knows LOTS of TBM young moms who are hooked on Adderall (like Ritalin). This particular circle of moms mentioned they could "hook me up" when I was studying for the Bar. No thanks, I'll just stick with my espresso.

Other favorite drugs among the TBM young mommy circle I'm acquainted with - Ambien and Xanax.

2 of the moms have the scripts in their name and sell to the others.

Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it marvelous?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: August 13, 2011 03:03PM

If they're selling it to other people, they're breaking federal law. If they get caught, they might have to do some hard time.

Whatever happened to "obeying the law of the land?!?" ANd how is this justified, but drinking coffee and booze are soooooo evil?!? What a fucking joke of a religion.

Posted by: goldenrule ( )
Date: August 13, 2011 06:02PM

I agree. Hypocrisy at its finest. It always amazes me the sketchy, even illegal behaviors TBMs will engage in in order to stay "righteous".

Posted by: abby ( )
Date: August 14, 2011 01:24AM

I think those types are few and far between. I do know of one lady who would listen to RS about who recently had surgery. She'd go to their homes during church and steal pain killers. I know of one mom who stole drugs in someone's home while her kid was in the car. I had one inactive Mormon ask me if she could "bum" a pain pill off me when I told her about recently having dental work done.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.