Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cpalmer312 ( )
Date: August 20, 2011 09:43PM

How many of you returned exmo missionaries caught your companion choking his Bird of Pray? I used to laugh at the way some of my companions because they would be self righteous arrogant mormons and at night little perverts LOL. (ok, Not so perverted. actually quite normal as we all know).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just thinking ( )
Date: August 20, 2011 10:31PM

One companion would lock himself in the bathroom, then I'd hear the toilet flush. Later I might go in and there would be a used condom floating on top of the water that didn't flush away.

So obviously he was using a condom for the big 'M' - why I never figured out and I never asked.

Another companion had serious emotional problems and literally, every morning, I'd wake up and he'd be humping his pillow, with the bed creaking in rhythm. After some frantic thrashing he'd lay quiet for awhile then go back to sleep. I finally talked to the MP and he was sent home as he was doing nothing as a missionary.

I did end up with a stash of Playboys - strictly for the 'articles', of course.

Posted by: cpalmer312 ( )
Date: August 20, 2011 10:34PM

I had a companion that would use food to do the deed in the shower. tomato paste and olive oil and weird stuff. He knew I knew what he was doing. he would come out and I would ask if dinner was ready! we both laughed about it. I had a girl friend so we both shut up and dealt with it

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.