Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: August 21, 2011 11:28PM

I wanted to let everyone know about a very special opportunity we have at the Exmormon Foundation Conference this year. One of our speakers is Dr. Marlene Winell, a well-known, licensed therapist who has done countless workshops and personal therapy with 100's people who are struggling with the issues of leaving a controlling religion. She has written a book called "Leaving the Fold".

We have arranged for Dr. Winell to hold a small group session in the early afternoon, after the conference ends on Sunday. She has limited this group to 10 people, in order to have ample time to talk about each participant's particular needs or questions. Cost is $35.00, which is very reasonable. If you would like to be a participant, please write to me at sue97062@aol.com. I will then send you instructions for payment. No one will have a reserved space until the payment is received. This is a very rare opportunity to meet with a professional therapist who understands exactly what you are experiencing. Read her bio on the Conference page of our website - and you'll know why. Her websites are in the bio. Let me know if you are interested.

Sue

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 22, 2011 01:43PM

Topping. N/T

Posted by: robertb ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 03:55PM

I recommend her book and folks should be aware she does online groups.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 03:56PM by robertb.

Date: August 22, 2011 03:57PM

I'm not sure I was aware of that. She and I have talked a few times, and I knew about her retreats. I'll have to go back to her website and look at that, and make sure people know about it.

Hope things are well with you, Robert! No time, no talkie! :-)

Posted by: robertb ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 04:08PM

but I don't see a link for it on the main page. Perhaps it is full or no longer operates.

http://www.marlenewinell.net/content/release-reclaim-recove

It has been a long time, Sue! I hope you are well, also :-)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.