Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: AtheistMarine ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 01:22AM

http://www.lds.net/forums/advice-board/40334-sexting.html

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MORMONS!? All these paranoid people absolutely forbidding themselves from sexting THEIR SPOUSE! And oh no! Naked pictures of my SPOUSE while we're apart???? God forbid I might actually get aroused! Then what will I do??!?!
Prude takes up a whole new meaning when it comes to mormonism! FUCK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 01:32AM

I don't think it is immoral and I believe it is up to the individuals, but I have read too many stories of people being embarrased when other people saw them. I'm not sure I'd want to do it

Posted by: Fetal Deity ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 01:35AM

Rather than having to consult their leaders or friends, especially when it comes to these kinds of extremely personal decisions, why can't they just go with their own sense of right and wrong?

Pathetic!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 09:58AM by Fetal Deity.

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 02:46AM

My point exactly. I probably wouldn't do it for privacy reasons, but if I decided that I might like to, I wouldn't need to get the bishop's permission and I wouldn't judge someone else so long as they kept it private.

Posted by: xMo ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 01:47AM

I'd be scared of accidentally sending it to the wrong person. YIKES.

Posted by: nickerickson ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 06:21AM

Okay, their picture in the top left corner is funny as all get. It looks like the "angels" are throwing themselves onto the rocks. Must be real fun in heaven if they are jumping out of heaven and onto the rocks. I guess we took care of that here in this life so we don't have to try and kill ourselves due to boredom in the next.

As for sexting - whatever. I talk dirty to my wife on the phone, texting, emailing, whatever and all she does is laugh and say, "good luck buddy, we have three children" and then I get home and yep, we have three children.

Posted by: Rod ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 06:57AM

"Gotta say, I have never understood the whole "talk dirty to me" idea. While I have no problems being as explicit as occasion requires, why would anyone want to pollute his marriage intimacy with coarse or vulgar speech?"

These people don't "KNOW" their orignator do they? Joseph Smith, was probably the most vulgar sexually explict hyper-horney piece of sh*t in his generation.

Posted by: beulahland ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 08:56AM

Yeah, why pollute marriage intimacy with vulgar speech when you could pollute it with ugly britches, dozens of children, and a lifetime of religious guilt and sexual hang-ups?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.