Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nomomomo ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 03:19PM

Just wondering if anyone here is going to school or is staff there. I am a middle-age student going again, trying to get through someday!!!

It would be nice to have someone to talk to or have starbucks with at the library. I go days but have one evening class in orem.

We should get a support group there for x-mos, i bet there are alot of them there.....hmmmm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: caedmon ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 08:33PM

I work at UVU. The next few weeks are going to be crazy busy, but post after that and we'll get together.

Posted by: DNA ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 11:14PM

Dr. David Knowlton, and Anthropologist there is a cool guy. Got kicked out of BYU. A few other really good professors there are also BYU outcasts.

Posted by: UVU employee ( )
Date: August 23, 2011 11:49AM

Am I staff employee at UVU. Can't say anymore than that. Love working there with both Mormon and non-Mormon co-workers. President Holland seems pretty cool.

Posted by: Stunted ( )
Date: August 23, 2011 12:33PM

Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 pm to 2:50 in the Gunther building.

I'm working full time and just taking a long lunch two days a week to cover the class so I don't know how much time I'll have on either side for coffee. But I'll make it happen one way or another. I imagine I'll also be spending some time there in the evenings working on projects.

Stunted.

Posted by: OlMan ( )
Date: August 23, 2011 02:37PM

for getting back into school. You are picking it up and going after it.

A whole bunch of not-young adults are having to re-tool or sharpen up for this economy. It's not easy, but I sure hope it is worth it for you.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.