Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: The Cheshire Cat ( )
Date: August 23, 2011 02:33PM

Hi : ) I tried to re to your re to me on my orig. Woodstock thread, but it was closed by then.
But, yep-----I was gone from here for awhile, but recently came back. I'm doin' fine, how about you? Which one of your sis. just got married? I remember meeting two of Beverlee's daught. but I wish I could recall which one you are. I guess your mom is still doing the daycare from her home. I've not seen her for awhile since I moved from Manitou abt. a yr. ago. So, how are things w/you? Hope all is kosher in your corner of the world : ) Nice to hear from you. Take care. . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: August 23, 2011 03:31PM

Life is good...I don't remember the last time you and I were in contact. I think I was still living in AZ? I'm in NM now in the 4 corners.
You mentioned that you borrowed my sister's red Samurai when you met her and I. She's the one who married in July. My mom still does childcare, but I believe she is retiring from it next year. She's coming down over Labour Day Weekend and staying with my BF and I so we'll see how it goes. :/
My e-mail is still the same if you want to chat off the board. Have a great day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.