Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Rod ( )
Date: September 10, 2011 08:18AM

I apologize if this has already been posted. I just received the link from my TBM parents.

http://www.datacenterdynamics.com/focus/archive/2011/09/mormon-church-to-build-data-center-in-kansas-city

One notable quote:

"The idea is to strengthen families." Well actually, the idea is to keep the sheepie knee deep in non-sensical busy work, that they don't have time to do other more meaningful things, e.g. help the poor, research and "know" the true history of their own church, spend time with their children.

Ironically, idiotic busy work like baptizing dead people, actually pulls deluded morgbots away from their children and families on Saturdays, when a parents precious time has already been stolen by the cult during the workweek and Sunday. Stupid deluded cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mnemonic ( )
Date: September 10, 2011 08:38AM

Have they already outgrown the old Intel facility in Riverton that they bought last year or the year before?

Posted by: OlMan ( )
Date: September 10, 2011 01:01PM

There are miles and miles of comm cable, and a few hundred cubicles. Stern-faced guys in suits came in without a word a few times a day to take pictures and make sure everything is as it should be.

He was creeped out. It's like a CIA high-security spook facility.

Posted by: Heresy ( )
Date: September 10, 2011 01:05PM

Another use of tithing that helps no one.

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: September 10, 2011 01:39PM

No doubt they need more capacity so they can track people on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Also, they would be converting their old paper files to electronic ones so the Bishop can pull up your lifetime "record" before he meets with you. It's important you be held accountable for every time you confessed something.

And all this while they refuse to open their books and show you how they spend your tithing money.

One day, this house of cards will fall because greed ALWAYS implodes. History shows us this.

Hope I'm still around to see it. Oh, I know if I were fully recovered, I Wouldn't care, but I'm pulling up a lawnchair and bringing beer and brats to watch the City Creek debacle pull down the whole charade.

Anagrammy

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: September 10, 2011 01:54PM

Anagrammy, let me know when you are going - I'll bring some lawn chairs too and join you.

Posted by: introvertedme ( )
Date: September 10, 2011 03:54PM

Me too.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.