Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: fancypants ( )
Date: September 19, 2011 01:22AM

the "daughters in my kingdom" book or something like that. My sister keeps posting about it on facebook and I'm interested in knowing what it's about haha.

and feel free to pick it apart.

Here's the link to download the pdf file of it. I'd rather not read it, but would like a summary or something if you've already gone over it.
http://lds.org/relief-society/daughters-in-my-kingdom?lang=eng

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2011 01:32AM by fancypants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: September 19, 2011 01:28AM

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: September 19, 2011 07:49AM

I couldn't find anything in it about the number of women that formed the first relief society who were already married to Joseph Smith. Go figure...

Posted by: beulahland ( )
Date: September 19, 2011 08:57AM

I have an old RS manual. Is there anything new and revolutionary in this one? Like how it's okay to get two years of college in before becoming a baby factory?

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: September 19, 2011 10:16AM

I got one left on my doorstep. I tried to read it to give the people here a heads-up but it's sooooo boring. Like the worst history text book you ever had in elementary school - because it's written at a pretty elementary level. Unfortunately, that doesn't make it any less boring. It seemed to me to be mostly faith-promoting history-type stories. It's supposed to give you pride in your heritage or something.

But what I really think is that it's another inane Mormon faith-builder, that all the Morgbots will grab and say "Oooooo". Not because they've even read it but because gasping and sighing about another Mormon event underlines the super-spiritual nature of the person having the Morgasim. In their eyes, anyway.

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: September 19, 2011 10:17AM

It's all about the clitoris and how special it is and it shouldn't be licked like a cupcake.

Just sayin'...

Ron

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.