Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: msmom ( )
Date: November 10, 2010 08:22AM

I saw in the thread about how lds inc. harms that it was your first post here. A warm welcome - I hope you enjoy your time on the board. Does your wife visit here as well?

Happy Wednesday to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 10, 2010 08:37PM

Posted by: battlebruise ( )
Date: November 10, 2010 11:56PM

Thanks. I have been a lurker for many years, but I have never posted anything until now. This site has helped me immensely work through my battle with Moromism. My wife shares my feelings but does not visit this site...yet. I have many stories to tell and they will sound familiar to most here. It is nice to know that I really was a normal healthy male and not some screwed up religious mutant that just could not accept the Gospel as taught by the Morg. Where do I begin folks??

Posted by: Major Bidamon ( )
Date: November 11, 2010 12:57AM

Welcome Battlebruise. I was a lurker too. I'm glad I'm starting to post. This beats Facebook hands down.

Posted by: loveskids ( )
Date: November 11, 2010 01:17AM

Love this board. Don't know what I would do without it.Most of my facebook friends are mormon,and it's the same stuff everyday. Their missionaries are wonderful,they are doing wonderful,their wonderful daughter/son is getting married in the temple....

Date: November 14, 2010 05:40PM

And it never gets old (or maybe there is something wrong with me!) DH and I left way before the internet and until 2000, we were the only exmos we had ever met or conversed with in any fashion for 12 years prior to meeting others with the same story.

My personal email is mksnow@comcast.net. We are in our 50s with four kids and grandkids. We married in the temple in 1978 - the usual BYU story only we got out before indoctrinating the kids.

Feel free to reach out privately if you or your wife would prefer. We live near Boston.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.