Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: almostoutrory ( )
Date: October 01, 2011 11:07PM

Does anyone know where I can find summaries of the GC talks before the Ensign comes out? I have found bits and pieces here, which have been helpful. I'm supposed to see my TBM parents next week, and I didn't even remember it was GC weekend until I received the following email from my mother. (My parents do not know about my apostasy.)

"Your father and I have already received so much guidance from our Church leaders, and Conference is only halfway over! We are both looking forward to discussing the entirety of Conference with you when we see you. I was thinking of you during Elder Andersen's talk, and I know the wisdom you are receiving continues to strengthen your faith in our Heavenly Father."

I know, shoot me now... For other reasons, I'm not ready to let them know that I am inactive, and I would like to officially resign when the time is right. If there is a link to which I could be directed, or if any exmos watched GC and would be willing to give me a quick rundown of the highlights, it would be much appreciated!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: moonbeam ( )
Date: October 01, 2011 11:21PM

Start with this: http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,308866

Andersen- go have babies. =b

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.