Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: azazazaz167 ( )
Date: October 03, 2011 01:41AM

...Bullshit

In a conversation with a TBM earlier today.

Me - so do you have any brothers or sisters?

Her - yes, I have a brother. He's into drugs, so our family doesn't really talk to him much.

Me - oh. Sorry to hear that. Does he try and talk to you guys or maybe come try and visit?

Her - no.

Me - well,...why??

Her - because he's ashamed.

Me - ashamed???

Her - yes, he's ashamed he's let our family down.

Me - well, maybe he doesn't try and contact you guys because he doesn't like you.

Her - no. It's because he's ashamed.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU MORMON WHORE!!!!!!! IT'S ALWAYS THAT THE OTHER PERSON FEELS BAD ABOUT THEMSELVES, OR IS WRONG, OR BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

MAYBE HE JUST HATES YOUR STUPID FUCKING BRAINWASHING JUDGEMENTAL FAMILY!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2011 06:27AM by Admin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rodolfo ( )
Date: October 03, 2011 03:23AM

It couldn't possibly be that his family is in a mind-twisting cult that causes so much cog-dis and schizophrenia that he was medicating or escaping with drugs, now could it??

Stupid cult.

Posted by: forestpal ( )
Date: October 03, 2011 03:51AM

Well, now, maybe there will be hope for him.

Some Mormon families must be monsters in the first place, like, from the beginning, to just abandon their own children.

Several neighbor families do not speak to some of their own children. One neighbor's daughter cheated on her TBM husband, left the cult, took 3 of her children with her, and is now married to an ex-Mormon. So, the neighbors don't see the apostate grandchildren, either. Another neighbor--a university professor--had a son who refused to go on a mission. His parents forced him out of the house, and wouldn't help him get an education. Now he's in another state, married to a black woman, and their son is a basketball star. The grandparents have never any of his games, and don't even know him. My own children's TBM grandparents treated my children differently than their other grandchildren--because they were not BIC. When my husband left me for another woman, those grandparents cut off our children completely. Sad. These children are valuable, loving human beings that are trashed by the Mormons, in order to preserve their cult lifestyle. Oh, yeah, if an unmarried TBM daughter has a baby out of wedlock, they don't accept it into the family to raise and love--they just quietly and quickly give it away to the LDS social services to sell, as it if never existed.

Absolutely, these shunned young souls are far too good for their Mormon scumbag parents. The TBM family-forever garbage is one of the cruelest lies of all.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2011 03:55AM by forestpal.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.