Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 08, 2011 03:37PM

I'll be signing out for awhile. While I don't feel recovered (don't think I ever will) I've found I have less and less time at work or at home to peek in on my fellow apostates.

I love RfM. My only hope is it never tones down the loud laughter and evil speaking of The Lord's Anointed.

And with the Morgmon Church's aspirations to have an adherent in The White House, I can't see how RfM could keep the politics out. I don't like Perry, but I like to see the "cult" comments keep rolling.

So, RfM, like my father likes to say "Keep on keeping on" and endure to the end of the Mormon Church. I hope to hop back on before The Second Comming and I get burned up for all that back tithing I WILL NEVER PAY.

Oh Mormon God, here the words of my keyboard - I deny The Holy Ghost! If I die before I make it back to RfM I'll see all you brothers and sisters in the lack of faith when we mee-ee-eet, when we mee-ee-eet, when we mee-ee-eet at Lucifer's feet (when we meet.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: October 08, 2011 04:17PM

You've added a lot of humor here. Thanks for the posts.
Journey well.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.