Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sayhitokolob4me ( )
Date: October 12, 2011 09:56PM

I'm getting sick of seeing the Emma Watson photo and the 'modest is hottest' blurb being posted on youtube over and over by Mormons, as if it's a Mormonad. Whenever I see it, I want to post the link below, with the caption 'Yes, I think she is modest, and a beautiful woman. But she isn't modest by Mormon standards. If she walked into a Mormon Church, any of you would probably call her a slut. And you'd probably never catch her wearing ugly long, white underwear. You people are all screwed up in the head'.

Not even sure what my point is, just sayin'...

http://www.loosenet.com/ladies/gallery.php?id=EWatson

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sayhitokolob4me ( )
Date: October 12, 2011 10:01PM

Posted by: Thread Killer ( )
Date: October 13, 2011 12:04AM

Does anyone have her permission for that poster? Anyway, the nip' slip shot of her made the rounds a while back--(watch out little factory!!)

uHHHH...ANYWAY....I suspect she'll do her share of nudie stuff; look at how humpy Kate Winslet has gotten in some of her flicks!

Posted by: T-Rex ( )
Date: October 13, 2011 01:03AM

I wonder if Mormons realize the slogans were for the simple minded to encourage conformity -- Hug me til you Drug me.?

Posted by: deconverted2010 ( )
Date: October 13, 2011 09:07AM

I put on my YW-leader/modest-police glasses on and can tell you most of the outfits on the picture would have gotten her kicked out of a youth dance here in the area, including 'casual dress' dances. I think I saw only two that would have passed with no questions.

BTW, I was never a good modest police YW leader but had to train myself because the regional stake leaders were. =)

D

Posted by: villager ( )
Date: October 13, 2011 12:44PM

I think she is a very pretty woman who has a nice personal flare in her clothing choice.

But she loves sleeveless dresses and she looks good in them.

She would be failed by the YW modesty police force.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.