Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lucky ( )
Date: October 13, 2011 12:33PM

thats just it, it certainly would be nice to take a sanity break like that, and enjoy some un convoluted kindness (looking back those really were the best times of my mission), you know the kind -where there is NOT an ulterior motive, UN like the MORmON version of kindness where LDS use kindness as bait to glean converts!

perhaps a missionary would enjoy taking a break like that..... right up until the intended Hell of the arrogant LDS one ups man ship games started kicking in, and some one tattles to be better than those other missionaries. mission leaders LOVE that crap!

yah this nasty little mechanism would kick in and ruin any chance for any semblance of normal social interaction for an LDS mish.

and the really hellish thing about it is, once this little snooty ass thing kicked in, as a missionary a person would actually buy into the ass kicking being putting on them, and then saddest of all end up doing it to some one else.

sad , sick , twisted, I am so glad I am done with that CRAP!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.