Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: No name 4 this ( )
Date: October 30, 2011 06:03PM

I have a close family relation who will be getting married soon and her parents have made it known to me that I present a problem for them. What will they do with the apostate black sheep who all the other mormons at the wedding reception will recognize and connect with this family.

When this family moved from inter-state they did not let anyone in the church know that they were in any way connected to us, but now with the wedding coming up it looks like we will be left out.

I guess it explains their behavior towards us, they have been trying to offend us out of their lives. My problem is, apart from some of their offensive things they have done to us,that I value family greatly and still want to keep them as part of our lives. It's painful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: October 30, 2011 06:12PM

i have some family like this. it can be a dilemma/heart ache. I really don't understand it myself.

When i do go to functions(very rare) i stay very low key. I wear a pin on my lapel of a little black sheep. i just think thats funny. my other option is to cry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.