Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 06:54PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2011 06:56PM by steve benson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:08PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2011 07:08PM by steve benson.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:56PM

There IS a blue strip, now you mention it.

Posted by: notmo ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:24PM

Posted by: michael ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:09PM

I'm seeing green in the text, red in the "reply/quote/etc."

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:11PM

Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can see a rainbow,
see a rainbow,
see a rainbow too.

Posted by: Adult of god ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:15PM

Except the tiny little print for the posts. May we have them bigger too?

Posted by: Adult of god ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:19PM

I'm getting used to it.
It's very nice.

Posted by: Happy_Heretic ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:33PM

I reallllllly like it! Finally works with my IPAD. Thanks Eric and Susan! Awesome!

HH. =)

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 07:39PM

Okay, I set my preferences years ago to override the background colors on the dedicated web browser I use for this site... But yeah, the fonts need adjustment for Firefox (I can give some feedback on Safari for Macs as well, and I even have an old computer up and running that still has Netcape, my "first love"--which runs this site just fine because all the bells and whistles are turned off).

I think RAG has the colors (or colours in Matt's case) identified correctly, although the gold looks kind of olive in my case...

But I do like that neutral gray setting I use (the original board had the same color) because it's so easy on the eyes, which is useful for those of us older folks with middle aged peepers and occasional reactionary tendencies... And I still have the shade of blue for unread posts; lavender for those I've read...

Okay, Jimi now that somebody has channeled you (and I'm hoping you're not here because they dead dunked you and you want out of the deal), tell me... In the song "Purple Haze," is the line "Excuse me, while I kiss the sky"? I think some of the new liberal types who believe in gay rights are arguing that it's "Excuse me, while I kiss this guy." My inner hippe says the former however, but I confess, I was pretty gonzo when I first heard it....

Peace,

SLC

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 08:34PM

1. I appreciate Eric's effort to update, upgrade, renew, refresh and switch it up. However, I like constancy the best.

2. I'm seeing drab light gold with a greenish tinge, blech. And a LOT of white space.

3. The 'new' sign is not so apparent on the posts now.

4. The indented replies appear less indented.

5. The text in the sub line of the post I'm replying to is SMALL.

Do I need an eye doctor or just some time to get used to change?

I cringe at the word 'update' as I take time to adjust. I guess I do better with the evolutionary method (imperceptible change over aeons) as opposed to the creation approach (instant massive change). :)

Posted by: Just Browsing ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 11:32PM

As a creature of habit --My computer and I like the board exactly as it is now. No fancy updates or new colour schemes..Heck it took me long enough to convert me and my computer, from the old board to the new board --please don't change it again..

JB

Posted by: Strykary ( )
Date: November 08, 2011 11:38PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.