Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Queen of Denial ( )
Date: November 18, 2011 12:58PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AnonyMs ( )
Date: November 18, 2011 02:36PM

Posted by: holistic ( )
Date: November 18, 2011 04:19PM

This is so funny. I love this profile portrayal of a bona fide man that was thirsty for young women and of course power. I laugh through my pain these days. My family feels bad for me and can barely stand to even hear the details of my life. Sad story but true--after "coming out" last summer--the number of people that I talk to in my family have dwindled even in the last couple of months. It's like the more happier I appear to become the more they have pushed far away from me. I deleted my fbook like 2 months ago. I think if I added ol jo smith as my friend I would have received more haters. Is it going to get to a point-- us against them? Is there a right way to communicate our pain and truthfulness as we have seen the light out of the Mormon Church? I could tell when people were semi directing statuses on facebook to me. Here are some examples ...cause they were close friends that wrote them. Status of a girl that married my friend, "exed out? just leave it alone" This was days after I wrote something quite captivating of truth from science in my status bar. Another was a good guy friend from HS it said something like this,"looking forward to my family tradition of going to hear the Tabernacle Choir for the holidays." It was in response to another one of my "crazy" statuses. He's actually a smart kid, so it surprises me that people are allowing themselves to be kept in the darkness when their Mormon religion and I believe religion in general has hundreds of offensive contradictions. I got off cause I couldn't delete all my Mormon friends and family cause I love them all still dearly...that's why I was trying to inform them in a kindly manner. I couldn't take the negativity that it brought on. I want to find peace. That is my hope for everyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2011 04:26PM by holistic.

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: November 18, 2011 04:22PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.