Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tombs1 ( )
Date: November 16, 2010 06:41PM

Hey everyone,
the two missonaries who had been "stalking me" where in my school's library (in El Paso Texas) one of them sat right next to me and was checking his facebook acount. I asked him, "you guys are allowed to have facebook?" He replied, "sure why not" I am shocked that morg missonaries would even be allowed to view facebook let alone have acounts. I am also very surprised that some are allowed to have cell phones (but not allowed to call home) maybe the Mission in El Paso Texas is one of the more leniant missions. Does anyone else know about these lax rules? nine years ago I am sure they would not of even dreamed of leting us have these things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stunted ( )
Date: November 16, 2010 06:51PM

When he left for Texas on his mission I told him strait up that I would not use the Church's monitored email system.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if my son was your stalker?! Sadly he isn't in El Paso so I doubt it. I think he's in Austin at present.

Stunted

Posted by: happycat ( )
Date: November 19, 2010 09:34AM

They don't allow Facebook in China... my Facebook friends probably think I'm dead or something. They'll be surprised in a week when I go to Hong Kong to post my papers to stay here indefinatly. They'll think I suddenly resurrected or something weird. I've been trying to hack the system and get back on.... I just want to go on and post some photos of my little vacation here....

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.