Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: KC ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 07:39PM

http://www.thestudentreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/photo.jpg

If this isn't evident enough at the crazy head games they try and play with young people, I don't know what is. This is just nuts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 07:42PM

I don't understand why there is a picture of an old deaf man on the flyer. EH? what? can't hear ya.

Posted by: this alien ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 09:23PM

that old man is god...not really catching all you're praying over skinny jeans about.

Posted by: lily ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 09:28PM

...makes me understand how Stephenie Meyer got an English degree from BYU.

Sheesh.

Posted by: eldorado ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 10:00PM

I would show up in a burqa. They really are over controlling and abusive. My heart goes out to all of you who had to put up with this cult.

Posted by: ymountain ( )
Date: December 08, 2011 03:13AM

BARRRFFFFFF!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?! Seems like they're trying to make women feel ashamed and embarrassed by their bodies. YES we have breasts and hips and round butts! And guess what? They're beautiful and feminine. Curves should be appreciated and celebrated, not covered up in baggy clothing. Newsflash LDS church...none of your young women are going to get married and pop out babies if men aren't even able to TELL if their bodies are sexually mature! As much as you hate it, evolution is f***ing real and men want to be with women they find attractive. And do you know what post-pubescent males find attractive? Curves. So stop trying to portray the female body as a shameful, disgusting object and encourage women to love and be proud of their bodies. Goddamn you LDS church.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.