Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon for this ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 09:17PM

I had a flashback to my mission when the sisters came over to visit my parents today. One sis was from Utah and was plain jane ... but the comp was from Brazil and was smokin' hot.

I even told mom, "I feel sorry for the Elders in her district ... they're probably dying ... having been in their shoes, I know that half the mission is probably in love with that girl"

poor, poor Elders. which got me thinking ... this is all probably set up by design to control the youngin's so they marry the first BYU 19 year old they run into at the airport on the way home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: theimmortalironfist ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 09:52PM

The "hot sister missionary" in my mission was a childhood friend I had grown up with who had, coincidentally, was in the same mission as me...talk about awkward haha.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 10:54PM

I would have probably hit one one had I gone on a mission....or had one in my ward when I was 16.....

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: December 15, 2011 12:30AM

Three sisters in my mission were models. Not just small town models but the kind that signed with Ford Modeling Agency and other big name agencies. One was my companion and she said she did some runway shows in New York to help pay for her mission. She was just gorgeous and the nicest comp I had.

The other two were so freakin high maintenance that it didn't matter what they looked like. Any elder who served in their area for any time at all couldn't stand them. They were extremely pretty as well but they were brats who drove the elders crazy. Both only went on missions to kill time while their younger boyfriends served their missions and their lack of dedication showed.

Of course, if all you wanted was a visual to lust after during boring zone conferences, AND you didn't know them well enough to know what they were like, I'm sure they'd be just the ticket to drive the elders crazy.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.