Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nomomomo ( )
Date: December 26, 2011 11:29AM

I found myself falling back into mo speak, though I fought it, and tears. My TBM bro and my son and I were eating, and my ex had just left after a blowup (he wasn't supposed to be there anyway, I don't know what is going on) after calling me a B in my house on Christmas Eve.

So, how do you get out of that rut? I pray still, but because my brother was there I decided to pray, my son doesn't know how and won't. I mean he doesnt know how the mo way. So, on Christmas morning my ex showed up again (for my son) but was a total ass, but he made us big breakfast and just started eating. So do those who are gay not pray?

Well, he didn't feel the spirit. I don't know what he was doing there either, I think he was a third wheel at his house where he lives.

My life is so freaking confusing right now...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: December 26, 2011 11:48AM

Is it about praying, or is it really about your problems with your ex? Or about the prayer habits of gay people?

I hope you're less stressed today.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: December 26, 2011 10:21PM

I gave the blessing over Christmas dinner. Those around the table included my Catholic wife, my son and his family who attend a Lutheran church, my daughter who has no religious affiliation and my inactive brother....I am the patriarch of the family now so I summon up whatever spirituality I have left and get on with it...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.