Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: jamie ( )
Date: December 26, 2011 12:54PM

they say they bring back the origional church of jesus so for that to be true jesus is the first prophet not joseph smith - also doing searches and find about dharma buddhism and is older than jesus and if compare to what jesus really does teach they are really the same so think possible jesus used the dharma buddhism to make his teaching and try to fix all the corruption and power trips churches of the day was into and really still is - did find a buddhist necklace i like so going to buy it when have the money and see what people say when wear it - not really into following things just because people say to and say god commanded or some revelation only to that person - remember jesus teaches about the false prophet stuff - i only still really go to be with friends and keep getting a push like i am supposed to remind people of the origional teachings of jesus but for being a mormon or not in my mind more like not - just going to the house of a friend who is muslim does not make me muslim kind of thing

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.