Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: December 31, 2011 11:55AM

Any confirmed reports or eye witness accounts that answer the following questions?

1. Where and when has Romney last attended:
a. Priesthood Meeting i.e. High Priests Quorum Meeting.
b. Sunday School i.e. Gospel Doctrine class
c. Sacrament Meeting
d. Testimony Meeting (and last time he bore his testimony in
this meeting - did he cry while doing so.)

2. Where and when did Romney attend tithing settlement or did he just tell LDS Church HQ he's "cool in the tithing department?"

3. Who is currently assigned as Mitt's Home Teachers and Anne's Visiting Teachers? When is the last time the Romney received them in their home?

4. What official address does Romney's membership list?

5. Does Romney actually bother to maintain a Temple Recommend? (If so, would he use it to get out of a speeding ticket in Utah after being pulled over by Robert Kirby, moonlighting as a cop? - just kidding on this one.) When was the last time Romney actually attended an endowment session, sealing session, baptism for dead session?

6. In that Romney has refused to make public his IRS tax returns could he be persuaded to reveal his Patriarchal Blessing instead?

7. Is D.P. Sorensen, the columnist at the Salt Lake City Weekly a one time missionary companion to Elder Mitt Romney while in France years ago?

8. Is the rumor true that if Mitt Romney fails to obtain the highest office in the land he has agreed with Trey Parker and Matt Stone to assume the lead in the hit broadway show, The Book of Mormon?

9. And finally, who was the last person Romney could claim primary responsibility for converting this person to the LDS faith? When did this occur?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: msmom ( )
Date: December 31, 2011 12:17PM

in Belmont MA. Very near the lds temple. However, I never go to Belmont or to anything lds so I don't know anything else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.