Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: November 20, 2010 08:07AM

I looked out the window, and in the patch of woods across the street, there were classic rays of light as the sun filtered through the trees and illuminated the morning mist. Cue the angelic chorus. And grab some caffeine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Truth Without Fear ( )
Date: November 20, 2010 08:11AM

"Oh how lovely was the morning!"

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...

Posted by: freedomissweet ( )
Date: November 20, 2010 12:12PM

That sight was always the best for me. I felt as tho God was reminding me he is there.

Unfortunately the morg came along with all its lies and once I found them out I would shiver at the thought of JS/church using such a beautiful sight to further their deception.

I hope this feeling passes soon because I love all the beauty the earth shows us.

Posted by: Elwood ( )
Date: November 20, 2010 12:53PM

I had a sacred experience in a grove myself once. Here is the official version of the story as found in chapter one of my history:

While lying on the ground I saw three personages, whose nakedness and glory defy all description, standing above me. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the others—These are my beloved triplet sisters. Have them!
My object in going to seek the women was to know which of all the sex was right, that I might know which to join carnally. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sex was right (for at this time it had never entered into my heart that all were right)—and which I should join carnally.
I was answered that I must join all of them, for they were all right; and the personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were orgasmic in her sight; that those practitioners were all adept; that: “they draw near to me with their lips, and their breasts are close to me, they teach for positions the desires of men, having a form of godliness, and they release the power thereof.”
And we did copulate for hours. And they did give me an experience so powerful that I did indeed repeatedly call out the name of god. And many other things did they do unto me, which I cannot write at this time.

Now I may have told this story differently over the years. I may have said it was only one personage and I may have said that personage resembled my wife, or even was my wife. And I may have said it only lasted 10 minutes. And I may have said that there was some begging by me. But those are minor inconsistencies that should in no way undermine the world accepting my latest version as the truth.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.