Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Adult of god ( )
Date: January 19, 2012 07:43PM

I have been looking and have finally found evidence that he is wearing his garments. In this clip from ABC news I see the tell tale smile. It's at 4.04 into the video.

I figured he was having his shirts made in heavy material to hide them, but it's warm in South Carolina.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/romney-invests-millions-offshore-funds-15391189

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Exmogal ( )
Date: January 19, 2012 09:21PM

There was never any question on that. He's a TBM, although he probably breaks a couple of rules, on occasion such as swearing and maybe going to restaurants on Sundays etc. Terrible sins in Mormonism.

Posted by: Suckafoo ( )
Date: January 19, 2012 09:44PM

But he probably pays extra so he gets to break some rules.

Posted by: tombs1 ( )
Date: January 19, 2012 10:01PM

If somone recieves the "second anointing" do they still have to wear their garments? I am curious. However Romney is the most famous, influencial, and at the top of Mormon Royalty so either way he can prety much do whatever he pleases when it comes to Mormonism. A different set of rules apply to him and LDS Royalty.

Posted by: Ctus ( )
Date: January 19, 2012 10:37PM

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: January 19, 2012 11:04PM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2012 12:40AM by baura.

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: January 19, 2012 11:54PM

Of course he's wearing garmies in that hot humid Southern climate. Going from his air conditioned limo to the air conditioned hotel and the air conditioned speaking venue.

What I can't wait for is if he becomes the nominee and the reporters go to his local Mormon ward so they can hear the form of Christianity he practices. Like they did with Obama. And what did they do next?

They went online to pick up clips of the preacher that could be embarrassing. Hallelujah -- they won't know where to begin when that sh-- hits the fan!

Can you define "little factory" for us Governor Romney?

Anagrammy

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: January 20, 2012 12:41AM

Posted by: upsidedown ( )
Date: January 21, 2012 09:35PM

He wears them every sunday he is in San Diego at church. I'm in his HP group.

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: January 22, 2012 02:16AM

Why would he hide his garmies? Aren't they supposed to be a sign or superiority?

Posted by: agentpi ( )
Date: January 22, 2012 12:24PM

Sure, it's a sign of piety to other TBMs. But he's a politician too. Maybe he's trying to hide them because he doesn't want to emphasize the things that make him weird and undesirable to the non-Mormon voting public.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.