Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: January 20, 2012 10:11PM

Is that it is only in a very limited capacity. They expect you to do all of the things that the elite do. Callings, tithing, recommend holding, raising up your family to the church, ALL of the rules, and sacrifices to the letter of the law.
What they don't tell you, is that you and your entire family are red flagged for your entire lives. You will never be considered for any calling that they view as in the upper echelons. You will never be given the respect that you deserve. You may forgive yourself, and feel that God has forgiven you, BUT they never will! And I mean NEVER!
In the meantime, they are thrilled to take your money your time and your family to use as they will.
If you ever want to advance yourself by being sealed to someone they will treat you like an ex convict applying for a bank job. If you think you can go back with a clean slate, and all is forgiven you are wrong wrong wrong! How do I know? I lived it.
The leadership from the top on down are unkind, unforgiving, unloving, condescending, and will use you up without a second thought. If they tell you they love you and want you back, please, I'm begging you to not believe that. Eventually YOU will pay a price for going back that you never imagined.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.