Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kimball ( )
Date: January 24, 2012 02:19PM

Joseph: "Damn that Sidney Rigdon, I said Moroni, not Mormon! Now we're going to have to re-write all these pages."

Oliver: "Don't worry, we'll make a son named Moroni who takes the plates from his father and buries them in Cumorah. After all, we added a book for Nephi, didn't we?"

Joseph: "Ok, that works. Damn, maybe I shouldn't have been drinking so heavily when I told Sidney about it at that camp meeting."

Oliver: "Maybe you shouldn't have been reading that book about Captain Kidd under the tree before you made up the story about the angel visit to your father?"

Joseph: "And miss this? The best treasure dig of all time? Not on your life."

Oliver: "Just remember to not leave me and Sidney out of the picture when you take this thing public. After all, we're the ones who wrote the damn thing!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2012 02:21PM by kimball.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: January 26, 2012 06:21PM

Also:

"Joseph, don't forget to tell your mom to take those pages out of her journal and burn them. You know, the one that contains your dad's dream about the tree of life. Because we don't want anyone to know where Lehi got his material from."

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.